A widget that allows you to display the content of a post (of any type) in a widget area.
|Author:||Hassan Derakhshandeh (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-04-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 850|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
- Compatibility with SiteOrigin Page Builder and Themify Builder plugins
- Fix notice and warning messages
- Add option to show featured image
- Code refactor
- i18n support
- Improvements suggested by Carsten Bach here: https://gist.github.com/3866525. Thanks Carsten!
- Added the ability to query latest post or random post
- Added the category and offset options
- Replaced limit_words method with the built-in wp_trim_words function
- Added templating capability
- Fixed a left over print command which was intended for debugging purposes 🙂
- Fixed a minor bug concerning WP_Query and post_type parameter
- Added the option to hide the title