This plugin randomly shuffles content around in an article using a simple short code to create dynamic articles and pages that change on each visit.
|Author:||Davy Hoerr (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-02-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Showing raw content and [gen] shortcode.
Showing output of content after being processed.
Showing back end settings page of plugin.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to view the how-to guide and configure branding for the Developer version.
- Create an post/page or edit an existing one and insert the [gen] tag, followed by the items you want to randomly display, separated by piping (|). Close with [/gen].
A sentense in your post may look something like this:
My [gen]favorite|least favorite[/gen] color is [gen]blue|the color of the sky[/gen].
It would potentially output as
My favorite color is the color of the sky.
It’s installed, but it’s not working!
Check your syntax. If you have the free version, make sure your article isn’t longer than 200 words and you’re only randomizing 2 words/phrases per [gen] code. For pro, make sure your article is 500 words or fewer and your [gen] codes only contain 5 items.
Can I remove the branding link?
Yes. Upgrade to the Pro or Developer versions to remove the branding link.
I would like to report a bug or I need help
Click here and drop us a line. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Support for WordPress up to 4.7.3
- Original Version