Creates a simple contact form with a check box to subscribe to a mailman mailing list.
|Author:||Jeff Craft (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-07-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Q: Can you update the mailing list settings in the admin?
A: At the moment no but this will be coming in a future release.
Q: Will upgrading from version 1.x to version 2.x break it?
A: Yes! In version 1.x the mailman list information was stored in the main php file. With version 2.x the mailman list information is now accessable through the WordPress Admin menu. Because version 2.x is looking for the list info in a different spot you will need to update the settings in the WordPress Admin.
- Commented out print_r() which was causing unwanted output.
- Updated error message to be more descriptive.
- Saving settings now indicates to the user the settings were saved. Updated the look of the settings page form and some wording changes.
- All config options are now available in the WordPress Admin
- Subscribe to mailing list checkbox is now checked by default.
- I honestly don’t remember what I did for this update.
- Added prefix to each function to eliminate conflicts
- Inital release