Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|Author:||Takayuki Miyoshi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||56 283 637|
|Active installs:||3 000 000+|
Click to start download
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
- Upload the entire
contact-form-7folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Contact’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin web site.
For more information, see Releases.
- Fix response message duplication caused by repeated click on submit button.
- Clear $phpmailer->AltBody to avoid unintended inheritance from previous wp_mail() calls.
- Fix incorrect character count of textarea input.
- Akismet: Exclude the comment_author, comment_author_email, and comment_author_url values from the comment_content value.
- REST API: More reliable approach to build route URLs.
- Include free_text inputs into event.detail.inputs.
- Stopped using jquery.form.js.
- Added custom REST API endpoints for Ajax form submissions.
- WPCF7_FormTag class implements ArrayAccess interface.
- WPCF7_FormTagsManager::filter() filters form-tags based on features they support.
- New form-tag features: do-not-store, display-block, and display-hidden
- Removed inappropriate content from h1 headings.
- Added the support of size:invisible option to the reCAPTCHA form-tag.