Makes styling of Contact Form 7 forms easy – even if you don’t have HTML + CSS skills.
|Author:||Neil Murray (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-04-2015|
|Total downloads:||200 549|
|Active installs:||30 000+|
Click to start download
CF7 Skins user interface showing Form, Template and Style tabs
CF7 Skins provides a drag & drop Visual Editor for your forms
CF7 Skins includes a range of Templates to help you get started
CF7 Skins comes with many beautiful Styles for your finished forms
Drag-and-drop new fields onto your form
Edit each field to match your particular requirements
Completed CF7 Skins Form
What does CF7 Skins do?
CF7 Skins is an add-on plugin for Contact Form 7. It extends the functionality of Contact Form 7 by adding a drag & drop Visual Editor together with range of compatible Templates and Styles. You can learn more by visiting cf7skins.com
Is there Documentation available?
Yes, our in-depth Documentation is a great place to find detailed answers. It covers how to get started, how to customize your forms with CF7 Skins and everything else in between.
Many questions have been answered on the CF7 Skins FAQ.
How do I get started?
There is a range of Tutorials available to help you get started using CF7 Skins.
Where can I get support?
Add-ons – if you have a current license you can post your questions to our Premium Email Support.
Free Version – you can use the WordPress Support forum. This is community based support offered by other CF7 Skin users (we visit the forum intermittently to assist with plugin bugs only).
What users have to say
Read testimonials from CF7 Skins users.
Do I need to have coding skills to use CF7 Skins?
Absolutely not. You can create and manage Contact Form 7 forms without any coding knowledge (100% drag & drop form builder).
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia; id_ID) – Sastra Manurung
2.1.2 – 2019-04-11
- FIX: Encode to UTF-8 when loading HTML
2.1.1 – 2019-03-04
- FIX: Remove opt-in data collection – security fix
2.1 – 2019-02-25
- FEATURE: Change type of CF7 Tag
- FEATURE: Copy visual form data option
- FIX: Remove duplicate from ReCAPTCHA and Submit fields
- TWEAK: CF7 acceptance tag options modified
- TWEAK: Add surrounding LIST-LI to additional CF7 Tag
- TWEAK: Visual form tab expandable
- TWEAK: Pro Tips added
2.0.2 – 2019-02-08
- FIX: Ensure Visual editor shown when add new form if have CF7 configuration error in CF7 5.1+
- TWEAK: Add minimum required PHP & CF7 versions
2.0.1 – 2018-08-13
2.0 – 2018-06-19
- FEATURE: Add drag & drop Visual Editor
- FEATURE: Display Notices when update plugin
- FIX: Update template files to match visual files
- FIX: Ensure CF7 Skins connects to CF7 Form section
- TWEAK: Show Getting Started Tab when activate plugin
- TWEAK: Ensure deselecting within Template or Style List also deselects in Details or Expanded View
1.2.2 – 2018-01-11
- FEATURE: Add opt-in data collection
- FIX: Improve context and conjugation issues for non-Roman languages
- FIX: Ensure CF7 Skins scripts are loaded if CF7 default script de-registered
- TWEAK: Hide Info Tabs at WordPress Small screen: 850px
- TWEAK: Ensure active Tab is highlighted
- TWEAK: Remove WP hidden class
1.2.1 – 2017-06-07
- FIX: WPCF7_Shortcode & WPCF7_ShortcodeManager deprecated in CF7 4.6
- FIX: Ensure key input exists when activating license
- FIX: Remove locale parameter for CF7 >= 4.4
- FIX: Display activation log data
- FIX: Stop default Ready CSS over-writing selected Style CSS
- TWEAK: Add JS trigger for React components
- TWEAK: Add Skins Tabs via filter
- TWEAK: Remove Default CF7 form Template
- TWEAK: Include typicons
- TWEAK: Save version installed when update
- TWEAK: Correct Info Tabs text
1.2 – 2016-04-08
- FEATURE: Show Template & Style selected in Skin Info Area
- FEATURE: Info Tabs in Skins Meta box & CF7 Skins Settings
- FEATURE: Add Styles
- FIX: Copy CF7 Skins data when CF7 Duplicate used
- FIX: Deselect Template & Style
- TWEAK: Check CF7 User Permissions
- TWEAK: Update colors on Admin messages
- TWEAK: Suitable for wordpress.org translation
1.1.2 – 2016-03-10
- FIX: Ensure CF7 Skins Styles are enqueued if Contact Form 7 styles are de-registered
- FIX: Ensure update version checking is operating
- FIX: Remove undefined index notice when updating multiple plugins
- FIX: Skins Metabox toggle not sticking
1.1.1 – 2015-09-21
- FEATURE: Add support for Ready styles
- FIX: Enqueue styles for non-content shortcodes
- TWEAK: Add tabs & consistent spacing to templates
- TWEAK: Improve readability of Logs tab
1.1 – 2015-06-30
- FEATURE: Add Styles
- FIX: Ensure all plugin data is deleted
- TWEAK: Enqueue only where necessary within Contact Form 7
- TWEAK: Update Help Ballons
1.0.2 – 2015-05-29
- FIX: wpcf7_add_meta_boxes action removed in Contact Form 7 4.2
- FIX: Parse the CF7 shortcode ID in single or nested shortcodes
- TWEAK: Add cf7skins_form_classes filter hook
1.0.1 – 2015-05-06
- FIX: Default CSS overriding input & textarea Styles
1.0 – 2015-04-09
- Initial Release