Contact Form 7 – Integrate PayPal Submit button to Contact Form 7 which redirects directly to PayPal for payment.
|Author:||ZealousWeb (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-04-2015|
|Total downloads:||28 730|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
The payment collection is possible with the form using this plugin. Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension will solve all integration problems efficiently. As the newly extended plugin seamlessly integrates PayPal with Contact Form 7 by allowing the WordPress developers, to add a PayPal submit button in the contact form 7 that redirects to PayPal’s website so that you can continue with secure payment. After submitting the form, the payment is one click away.
You can make the payment once and all as there is no recurring payment option. This extension can surely add real value to WordPress sites seeking secure, quick online payment integration.
Major Release of Contact form 7- PayPal Extension
The new Updated version is quite easy to work with, as the simple user interface makes your task easy and effortless. Below are the features for the Upgraded version.
Simple User- Interface
In the earlier version, the Contact Form 7 had a Tag to fill the form and in the newer version, there is the whole new Tab for PayPal which is user-friendly.
The Field PayPal Business Email Id has been changed to containing the Client ID and Client Secret key for greater security.
In the earlier version, the IDs of item amount, item name, and quantity were passed to the PayPal site. And in the upgraded version the names are passed, to ease and reduce the developing complexity for the users.
Need technical assistance in integrating PayPal to your Contact Form 7? Contact ZealousWeb, a leading web development company and the developers of this plugin. Also, explore some of our plugins and open source platform here.
Features of Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension
- PayPal payment with 25 currencies supported.
- Option to Integrate multiple PayPal accounts in a single CF 7.
- Can take values from all input fields.
- Accepts dynamic value from frontend for parameters like item description, amount and quantity.
- ‘Sandbox’ testing option available to ensure proper functioning.
- ‘Return URL’ and ‘Cancel URL’ options for payment success and cancellation facility.
Features of Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension Pro
We have released the PRO version of this plugin with extra advantageous features added. PRO Version 1.1 Released.
- 22 PayPal languages supported – Multilingual.
- Save Contact Form 7 payment data into database.
- Admin can edit or delete Contact Form 7 payment data.
- PayPal payment response details stored at admin side.
- Export Contact Form 7 payment data to PDF and CSV.
- All filters and search facility are available at admin side.
- Admin can manage ‘Status’ of submitted data if PayPal payment has been successfully received.
- Send email to user and admin for successful payment receipts with PayPal response details in the content.
- Send regular notification email to the user regarding the incomplete transaction of PayPal left by them.
- User can unsubscribe to emails send regularly.
Contact form 7 – stripe extension
Shortly after integrating a PayPal payment gateway with Contact Form 7, we have now come up with a Stripe payment gateway, which can also be successfully integrated with Contact Form 7.
Contact form 7 – authorize.net extension
Shortly after integrating a PayPal & Stripe payment gateway with Contact Form 7, we have now come up with an Authorize.Net payment gateway, which can also be successfully integrated with Contact Form 7.
Contact form 7 – worldpay extension
Shortly after integrating an Authorize.Net payment gateway with Contact Form 7, we have now come up with a Worldpay payment gateway, which can also be successfully integrated with Contact Form 7
Contact form 7 – elavon converge
Shortly after integrating an worldpay payment gateway with Contact Form 7, we have now come up with a Elavon Converge payment gateway, which can also be successfully integrated with Contact Form 7
Feel free to Contribute
We welcome the contributors to help us with all the ideas where they can contribute. Go to our GitHub Page for Contact Form 7 PayPal Extension to add your concepts. Together we can make more improvements, Thanks to all of our contributors.
Getting Help With WordPress
If you have any questions about this plugin, you can post a thread in our WordPress.org forum. Please search existing threads before opening a new one or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We also offer custom WordPress extension development and WordPress theme design services to fulfill your e-commerce objectives.
Our professional impassioned WordPress experts provide profound and customer oriented development of your project within short timeframes.
Thank you for choosing a Plugin developed by ZealousWeb!
How do I set up the Contact Form 7 – PayPal Plugin
You can follow the step by step guide.
Do I need a Business PayPal Account?
No, you can use a Standard PayPal account.
2.6 – 19/07/2019
- Fix – Resolve save meta option.
2.5 – 04/07/2019
- Add – Create and update plugin structure.
- Fix – Remove unwanted code.
- Add – Enhance user experience.
- Change – Move PayPal settings Tag to Tab.
- Change – Change PayPal method (email ID to API).
2.4 – 13/07/2018
- readme file updated.
- Change – Fixed bug
2.3 – 14/03/2015
- Change – Fixed bug
2.2 – 31/10/2015
- Change – Fixed bug
2.1 – 31/10/2015
- Change – Solved Select Box with pipe sign bug. Use “Text – Value” format instead of Text in “Text|Value”.
2.0 – 06/08/2015
- Change – Launched PRO Version “Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension PRO” and some layout changes
1.8 – 15/06/2015
- Change – Added support for hidden field.
1.7 – 14/07/2015
- Change – Fixed bug.
1.6 – 11/06/2015
- Change – Compatibility fix with Contact Form 7 4.2.
1.5 – 08/06/2015
- Change – Fixed bug.
1.4 – 05/06/2015
- Change – Fixed some bug.
1.3 – 11/05/2015
- Change – Some little fixes.
1.2 – 02/05/2015
- Change – Added ‘Quantity’ PayPal field for generating tag to accept value of quantity from user from frontend.
1.1 – 27/04/2015
- Change – Compatibility upto PHP 5.2+ version.
- Initial Release