Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|Author:||Takayuki Miyoshi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||41 114 615|
|Active installs:||1 000 000+|
Click to start download
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
For more information, see Releases.
- The default contact form template is revised.
- reCAPTCHA: Run grecaptcha.reset() after a submission.
- The autocomplete option for form-tags and wpcf7_form_autocomplete filter hook are introduced to manage autocomplete attribute.
- The config validator is revised. The wpcf7_config_validator_validate action hook is introduced to allow 3rd-party to cut in.
- A bug in character count form-tag is fixed.
- Language Packs: Language files for Danish (da_DK), Polish (pl_PL), and Czech (cs_CZ) have been removed from the plugin package.
- Language Packs: Language files for French (fr_FR), Russian (ru_RU), Slovak (sk_SK), and Turkish (tr_TR) have been removed from the plugin package.
- Config Validation: Interoperability support for WordPress MU Domain Mapping plugin: Treats a mapping domain as the site domain when you compare an email address with the site domain.
- Config Validation: Made email-in-site-domain verification case-insensitive.
- Config Validation: Added a link to FAQ.
- Config Validation: Relaxed email domain validation.
- Config Validation: Added mail header syntax check for Cc, Bcc, and Reply-To.
- Fixed: Incorrect character count for quotation marks.
- Language Packs: Language files for German (de_DE), Italian (it_IT), Romanian (ro_RO), Estonian (et), Spanish (es_ES), and Finnish (fi) have been removed.
- The configuration validator has been introduced.
- The language selector has been removed from Add New Contact Form screen.
- Attach a plain text version of the message when sending HTML mail.
- Added do_not_store additional setting to tell data storage add-ons not to store data through the contact form.
- The minimum required WordPress version has been changed from 4.2 to 4.3.