Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|Author:||Takayuki Miyoshi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||19 598 446|
Click to start download
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can't locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin's continued development and better user support.
The following are other recommended plugins by the author of Contact Form 7.
- Flamingo - With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Really Simple CAPTCHA - Really Simple CAPTCHA is a simple CAPTCHA module which works well with Contact Form 7.
- Bogo - Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn't cause headaches.
- Afrikaans (af) - Schalk Burger
- Albanian (sq) - Olgi Zenullari
- Arabic (ar) - Tarek Chaaban, Muhammed Lardi, Yaser Maadan
- Armenian (hy_AM) - Emmanuelle Traduction
- Azerbaijani (az_AZ) - Zaur Bayramov
- Bangla (bn_BD) - SM Mehdi Akram
- Basque (Euskara; eu) - karrikas
- Belarusian (be_BY) - Igor Dubilei
- Bosnian (bs) - Vedran
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) - Leonardo Pinheiro, Henrique Vianna, Caciano Gabriel Batista, Gervásio Antônio, Gilvanilson Santos
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) - Iliyan Darganov
- Catalan (ca) - Jordi Sancho, Robert Buj, Jaume Aragay Badia
- Central Kurdish (ckb) - Mahr Hassan
- Chinese, Simplified (zh_CN) - Soz, Keefe Dunn, Stella Hu
- Chinese, Traditional (zh_TW) - James Wu
- Croatian (hr) - tolingo Translation Services
- Czech (cs_CZ) - Korry, Radovan Fiser, Tomas Vesely, Pavel Bilek, Vladislav Šenk
- Danish (da_DK) - Jens Griebel, Georg S. Adamsen
- Dutch (nl_NL) - Chris Devriese, Martin Hein, Rene, TenSheep, Tim de Hoog
- Esperanto (eo_EO) - Arkadiusz Zychewicz
- Estonian (et) - Peeter Rahuvarm, Egon Elbre
- Finnish (fi) - Miika Turunen, Mediajalostamo, Jani Alha
- French (fr_FR) - Jillij, Oncle Tom, Maître Mô, Emmanuel Simond, Hédi Sellami
- Galician (gl_ES) - Arume Desenvolvementos Informáticos
- Georgian (ka_GE) - Nodar Rocko Davituri
- German (de_DE) - Marcel Spitau, Ivan Graf
- Greek (el) - Nick Mouratidis, Pr. friedlich, John D. Dimoferlias
- Gujarati (gu_IN) - Apoto
- Haitian (ht) - Lam Tu Do
- Hebrew (he_IL) - Yaron Ofer, Arik Galansky
- Hindi (hi_IN) - Tarun Joshi, Ashish
- Hungarian (hu_HU) - Andras Hirschler, János Csárdi-Braunstein, Farkas Győző
- Indian Bengali (bn_IN) - Suman Manna
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia; id_ID) - Hendry Lee, Belajar Seo Indonesia
- Irish (ga_IE) - Vikas Arora
- Italian (it_IT) - Bruno, Gianni Diurno
- Japanese (ja) - Takayuki Miyoshi
- Korean (ko_KR) - Seong Eun Lee, Jong-In Kim, martian36
- Latvian (lv) - Sandis Veinbergs
- Lithuanian (lt_LT) - Ernestas Kardzys, Vincent G, Mantas Malcius
- Macedonian (mk_MK) - Darko
- Malay (ms_MY) - Zairul Azmil
- Malayalam (ml_IN) - RAHUL.S.A
- Maltese (mt_MT) - Ajoft Technologies
- Norwegian (nb_NO) - Kjetil M. Bergem, aanvik.net, Peter Holme
- Persian (Farsi; fa_IR) - Mohammad Musavi, Mohsen Firoozmandan, Ghaem Omidi
- Polish (pl_PL) - Zbigniew Czernik, Daniel Fruzynski, RafalDesign, Bartosz Arendt
- Portuguese (pt_PT) - Hugo Baeta, Pedro Nave
- Punjabi (pa_IN) - Jasvinder Sing
- Russian (ru_RU) - Dmitry Volotovich, Denis Voituk, kg69design
- Romanian (ro_RO) - Stas Sushkov, Anunturi Jibo, Marius Olar, Inbox Translation
- Serbian (sr_RS) - Vedran, Aleksandar Urošević
- Sinhala (si_LK) - Nitin Aggarwal
- Slovak (sk_SK) - Patrik Bóna, WordPress Slovakia
- Slovene (sl_SI) - Mihael Simonič, Jani Roskar
- Spanish (es_ES) - Jordi Sancho, Vladimir Prieto, Federico Mikaelian, Matias Baldanza, Carlos Agnese, Lourdes Cuesta
- Swedish (sv_SE) - Fredrik Jonsson, the Swedish community
- Tagalog (tl) - Rupert Agnew Lanuza, Hanne, Language Connect
- Tamil (ta) - Nitin Aggarwal
- Thai (th) - ToshiK, kazama, TG Knowledge
- Turkish (tr_TR) - Roman Neumuller, Hasan Yılmaz, Emin Buğra Saral, Burak Yavuz
- Ukrainian (uk) - Andrey Kovba, Ukrainian WordPress localization team, Myroslava Pabyrivska
- Vietnamese (vi) - Thanh Hải, Hà, Khang Minh
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO files to me so that I can bundle it into Contact Form 7. You can download the latest POT file, and PO files in each language.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
For more information, see Releases.
- Fixed: incorrect behavior seen in demo mode.
- Fixed: Flamingo saved submitter's contact info even when the submission was spam.
- New: Introduce wpcf7_skip_mail filter.
- Enhancement: add a random-named directory to each uploaded file's temporary file path in order to make the path harder for a submitter to guess.
- Translation for Punjabi has been created.
- Translations for Turkish, Korean and Slovak have been updated.
- Fix: options with empty values didn't work correctly in a drop-down menu.
- Fix: broke layout of input fields after validation by an incorrect jQuery use.
- Fix: couldn't enqueue CSS manually with wpcf7_enqueue_styles() when WPCF7_LOAD_CSS was false.
- Translations for Greek and Hungarian have been updated.
- A major change has been made to the internal structure. For details, see beta release announcement.
- The exclude_blank mail option has been introduced.
- The wpcf7_load_js and wpcf7_load_css (functions and filter hooks) have been introduced.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.51.0.
- Translations for Persian and Slovak have been updated.
- WordPress 3.8 or higher is required.
- Fix: misuse of functions that Akismet 3.0 has marked deprecated.
- Fix: some URL outputs used esc_url_raw in places where esc_url should be used.
- Translation for Finnish and Thai have been updated.
- Introduced data option for select, checkbox and radio form-tags. With Listo plugin, you can make a menu with hundreds of options.
- Accessibility improvement: add an invisible response message block before <form>.
- Added relative date notation support in min and max options of date form-tags.
- Added html_name attribute support in [contact-form-7] shortcodes.
- WordPress 3.7 or higher is required.
- Translation for Ukrainian has been updated.