Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|Author:||Takayuki Miyoshi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||70 512 666|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
- Upload the entire
contact-form-7folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Contact’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin web site.
For more information, see Releases.
- Remove improper uses of esc_sql().
- Fix the refill REST-API request so that a nonce is set when available.
- Give more contrast to unused mail-tags in the Mail tab panel to make them easier to recognize.
- Undo the previous change of HTTP status code for the REST-API response.
- Code using create_function() has been removed to avoid security risks and warnings given when using with PHP 7.2+.
- Display the notice of config validation again to encourage admins to apply some important validation items recently added.
- REST API endpoint returns more specific HTTP status code 409 instead of 400.
- Fixed appearance of configuration error signs in the Additional Settings tab.
- Supports subscribers_only setting
- Changes the default value of WPCF7_VERIFY_NONCE to false
- WPCF7_FormTagsManager::collect_tag_types() supports invert option
- New filter hooks: wpcf7_verify_nonce, wpcf7_subscribers_only_notice, wpcf7_remote_ip_addr, and wpcf7_submission_is_blacklisted
- Fixed: Form-tag’s tabindex option did not accept 0 or negative integer values
- Shows a validation error when no option in a radio buttons group is checked
- Config validator: Adds a validation rule against the use of deprecated settings (on_sent_ok and on_submit)
- Allows to pass the skip_mail option through the WPCF7_ContactForm::submit() and WPCF7_Submission::get_instance() function parameters.
- Triggers wpcf7beforesubmit custom DOM event. You can manipulate the formData object through an event handler.
- Fix response message duplication caused by repeated click on submit button.
- Clear $phpmailer->AltBody to avoid unintended inheritance from previous wp_mail() calls.
- Fix incorrect character count of textarea input.
- Akismet: Exclude the comment_author, comment_author_email, and comment_author_url values from the comment_content value.
- REST API: More reliable approach to build route URLs.
- Include free_text inputs into event.detail.inputs.
- Stopped using jquery.form.js.
- Added custom REST API endpoints for Ajax form submissions.
- WPCF7_FormTag class implements ArrayAccess interface.
- WPCF7_FormTagsManager::filter() filters form-tags based on features they support.
- New form-tag features: do-not-store, display-block, and display-hidden
- Removed inappropriate content from h1 headings.
- Added the support of size:invisible option to the reCAPTCHA form-tag.