Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|Author:||Takayuki Miyoshi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||50 264 916|
|Active installs:||3 000 000+|
Click to start download
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
- Upload the entire
contact-form-7folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Contact’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin web site.
For more information, see Releases.
- Added REST API custom endpoints to manipulate contact form data.
- Config Validator: Added test items for field names and attachment file paths.
- Added custom DOM events:
- New action hook:
- Made it possible to use the 3rd parameter of
wpcf7_add_form_tag()to specify “features” of the form-tag type.
- Fixed: “0” input could pass the
exclude_blankoption was applied to all mail fields, not only to the message body.
<br />around hidden and block-type form-tags.
- Fixed: Applying
strtolower()to uploaded file names was unnecessary and could cause troubles in a non-English environment.
- Ajax loader: HTML markup changed to
<span>to be easily customizable with CSS.
- Appends a proper header and footer to HTML mail content automatically.
- New form-tag type for hidden fields.
wpcf7_scan_shortcode(), and some other classes and functions have become deprecated.
- Removed all language files from the languages folder. Translations have moved to translate.wordpress.org.