Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|Author:||Takayuki Miyoshi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||44 543 886|
|Active installs:||1 000 000+|
Click to start download
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
For more information, see Releases.
- Ajax loader: HTML markup changed to
<span>to be easily customizable with CSS.
- Appends a proper header and footer to HTML mail content automatically.
- New form-tag type for hidden fields.
wpcf7_scan_shortcode(), and some other classes and functions have become deprecated.
- Removed all language files from the languages folder. Translations have moved to translate.wordpress.org.
- Fixed a bug around reCAPTCHA's callback and expired-callback options.
- Specifies cursor style for file uploading fields.
- Corrects language tags for locale codes with modifying suffix like '_formal'.
- Corrects wpcf7_is_rtl() output. Added 5 locales to the RTL locales list.
- Language Packs: Language files for Portuguese (Brazil) (pt_BR) and Hebrew (he_IL) have been removed.
- The default contact form template is revised.
- reCAPTCHA: Run grecaptcha.reset() after a submission.
- The autocomplete option for form-tags and wpcf7_form_autocomplete filter hook are introduced to manage autocomplete attribute.
- The config validator is revised. The wpcf7_config_validator_validate action hook is introduced to allow 3rd-party to cut in.
- A bug in character count form-tag is fixed.
- Language Packs: Language files for Danish (da_DK), Polish (pl_PL), and Czech (cs_CZ) have been removed from the plugin package.