Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||11 041 047|
Click to start download
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can't locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin's continued development and better user support.
The following are other recommended plugins by the author of Contact Form 7.
- Flamingo - With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Really Simple CAPTCHA - Really Simple CAPTCHA is a simple CAPTCHA module which works well with Contact Form 7.
- Bogo - Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn't cause headaches.
- Afrikaans (af) - Schalk Burger
- Albanian (sq) - Olgi Zenullari
- Arabic (ar) - Tarek Chaaban, Muhammed Lardi, Yaser Maadan
- Armenian (hy_AM) - Emmanuelle Traduction
- Azerbaijani (az_AZ) - Zaur Bayramov
- Bangla (bn_BD) - SM Mehdi Akram
- Basque (Euskara; eu) - karrikas
- Belarusian (be_BY) - Igor Dubilei
- Bosnian (bs) - Vedran
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) - Leonardo Pinheiro, Henrique Vianna, Caciano Gabriel Batista, Gervásio Antônio
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) - Iliyan Darganov
- Catalan (ca) - Jordi Sancho, Robert Buj
- Chinese, Simplified (zh_CN) - Soz, Keefe Dunn
- Chinese, Traditional (zh_TW) - James Wu
- Croatian (hr) - tolingo Translation Services
- Czech (cs_CZ) - Korry, Radovan Fiser, Tomas Vesely, Pavel Bilek
- Danish (da_DK) - Jens Griebel, Georg S. Adamsen
- Dutch (nl_NL) - Chris Devriese, Martin Hein, Rene
- Esperanto (eo_EO) - Arkadiusz Zychewicz
- Estonian (et) - Peeter Rahuvarm, Egon Elbre
- Finnish (fi) - Miika Turunen, Mediajalostamo, Jani Alha
- French (fr_FR) - Jillij, Oncle Tom, Maître Mô, Sellami Hédi
- Galician (gl_ES) - Arume Desenvolvementos Informáticos
- Georgian (ka_GE) - Nodar Rocko Davituri
- German (de_DE) - Marcel Spitau, Ivan Graf
- Greek (el) - Nick Mouratidis, Pr. friedlich
- Hebrew (he_IL) - Yaron Ofer, Arik Galansky
- Hindi (hi_IN) - Tarun Joshi, Ashish
- Hungarian (hu_HU) - Andras Hirschler, János Csárdi-Braunstein, Farkas Győző
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia; id_ID) - Hendry Lee, Belajar Seo Indonesia
- Irish (ga_IE) - Vikas Arora
- Italian (it_IT) - Bruno, Gianni Diurno
- Japanese (ja) - Takayuki Miyoshi
- Korean (ko_KR) - Seong Eun Lee, Jong-In Kim
- Latvian (lv) - Sandis Veinbergs
- Lithuanian (lt_LT) - Ernestas Kardzys, Vincent G
- Macedonian (mk_MK) - Darko
- Malay (ms_MY) - Zairul Azmil
- Malayalam (ml_IN) - RAHUL.S.A
- Maltese (mt_MT) - Ajoft Technologies
- Norwegian (nb_NO) - Kjetil M. Bergem, aanvik.net, Peter Holme
- Persian (Farsi; fa_IR) - Mohammad Musavi, Mohsen Firoozmandan
- Polish (pl_PL) - Zbigniew Czernik, Daniel Fruzynski, RafalDesign, Bartosz Arendt
- Portuguese (pt_PT) - Hugo Baeta, Pedro Nave
- Russian (ru_RU) - Dmitry Volotovich, Denis Voituk, kg69design
- Romanian (ro_RO) - Stas Sushkov, Anunturi Jibo, Marius Olar
- Serbian (sr_RS) - Vedran, Aleksandar Urošević
- Sinhala (si_LK) - Nitin Aggarwal
- Slovak (sk_SK) - Patrik Bóna, WordPress Slovakia
- Slovene (sl_SI) - Mihael Simonič, Jani Roskar
- Spanish (es_ES) - Jordi Sancho, Vladimir Prieto, Federico Mikaelian, Matias Baldanza, Carlos Agnese
- Swedish (sv_SE) - Fredrik Jonsson, the Swedish community
- Tagalog (tl) - Rupert Agnew Lanuza, Hanne
- Tamil (ta) - Nitin Aggarwal
- Thai (th) - ToshiK, kazama
- Turkish (tr_TR) - Roman Neumuller, Hasan Yılmaz, Emin Buğra Saral, Burak Yavuz
- Ukrainian (uk) - Andrey Kovba, Ukrainian WordPress localization team
- Vietnamese (vi) - Thanh Hải, Hà, Khang Minh
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO files to me so that I can bundle it into Contact Form 7. You can download the latest POT file, and PO files in each language.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
- Fixed: Watermark option doesn't work on old browsers.
- Fixed: Telephone number validation doesn't accept space and parentheses.
- Translations for Russian, Slovak, Hungarian, German and Turkish have been updated.
- Introduced the following form-tags: [url] and [url*] for URL field, [tel] and [tel*] for telephone number field, [number], [number*], [range] and [range*] for number input field, and [date] and [date*] for date input field.
- Changed the type attribute of email field ([email] and [email*]) from text to email.
- Support the use of the maxlength attribute for textarea ([textarea] and [textarea*]).
- Support the use of HTML5 placeholder attribute (watermark is still supported and works as an alias of placeholder).
- Support the use of readonly attribute.
- Add the attribute aria-required="true" to each required field.
- Introduced WPCF7_Shortcode class and rewrote all shortcode handler functions using it.
- The following action and filter hooks have been introduced: wpcf7_mail_failed, wpcf7_support_html5, wpcf7_form_novalidate, wpcf7_is_email, wpcf7_is_url, wpcf7_is_tel, wpcf7_is_number, wpcf7_is_date and wpcf7_map_meta_cap.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.32.0.
- The required WordPress version has been changed and now requires WordPress 3.5 or higher.