Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|Author:||Takayuki Miyoshi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||159 723 516|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs and support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. When you can’t find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 needs your support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
The following plugins are recommended for Contact Form 7 users:
- Flamingo by Takayuki Miyoshi – With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Bogo by Takayuki Miyoshi – Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn’t cause headaches.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
For more information, see Releases.
- Block Editor: Introduces the contact form selector block type.
- Renames the ‘images’ directory to ‘assets’.
- New filter hook:
- Date: Makes all DateTime date formats available for
- Date: Converts the default value to Y-m-d date format string.
- Disallowed list: Deprecates the
wpcf7_submission_is_blacklistedfilter hook in favor of
- Accessibility: Sets the
aria-describedbyattribute for invalid fields.
- Default form template: Removes the “(required)” labels from required fields. Adds “(optional)” to optional fields instead.
- Default mail template: Uses site-related special mail-tags.
- Fixed: A REST API call aborted with a PHP fatal error when the
WPCF7_USE_PIPEconstant value was false.
- Introduces the
- Sets the
- Makes the
- Makes the [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"] message localizable.
- REST API: Adds the
permission_callbackargument to every endpoint definition.
- Flamingo: Uses
id, if available.
- Fixed: The
free_textoption did not work correctly with the
wpcf7_mail_tag_replacedfilters even when the
- Adds custom mail-tag replacement for quiz fields.
- Admin: Updates the date column format in the list table.
- Submission: Introduces the
- Submission: Introduces the
- Contact form: Introduces the
- REST API: Adds parsed form-tags data to the response.
- REST API: Deprecates the
wpcf7_ajax_onloadfilter hooks and introduces the
wpcf7_refill_responsefilter hooks as alternatives.
- Frontend CSS: Style rules for the response output refer to the
- reCAPTCHA: Moves script code to a separate file.
- reCAPTCHA: Changes the name of the field for reCAPTCHA response token from