Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2007|
|Total downloads:||16 533 583|
Click to start download
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can't locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin's continued development and better user support.
The following are other recommended plugins by the author of Contact Form 7.
- Flamingo - With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Really Simple CAPTCHA - Really Simple CAPTCHA is a simple CAPTCHA module which works well with Contact Form 7.
- Bogo - Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn't cause headaches.
- Afrikaans (af) - Schalk Burger
- Albanian (sq) - Olgi Zenullari
- Arabic (ar) - Tarek Chaaban, Muhammed Lardi, Yaser Maadan
- Armenian (hy_AM) - Emmanuelle Traduction
- Azerbaijani (az_AZ) - Zaur Bayramov
- Bangla (bn_BD) - SM Mehdi Akram
- Basque (Euskara; eu) - karrikas
- Belarusian (be_BY) - Igor Dubilei
- Bosnian (bs) - Vedran
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) - Leonardo Pinheiro, Henrique Vianna, Caciano Gabriel Batista, Gervásio Antônio, Gilvanilson Santos
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) - Iliyan Darganov
- Catalan (ca) - Jordi Sancho, Robert Buj, Jaume Aragay Badia
- Central Kurdish (ckb) - Mahr Hassan
- Chinese, Simplified (zh_CN) - Soz, Keefe Dunn, Stella Hu
- Chinese, Traditional (zh_TW) - James Wu
- Croatian (hr) - tolingo Translation Services
- Czech (cs_CZ) - Korry, Radovan Fiser, Tomas Vesely, Pavel Bilek, Vladislav Šenk
- Danish (da_DK) - Jens Griebel, Georg S. Adamsen
- Dutch (nl_NL) - Chris Devriese, Martin Hein, Rene, TenSheep, Tim de Hoog
- Esperanto (eo_EO) - Arkadiusz Zychewicz
- Estonian (et) - Peeter Rahuvarm, Egon Elbre
- Finnish (fi) - Miika Turunen, Mediajalostamo, Jani Alha
- French (fr_FR) - Jillij, Oncle Tom, Maître Mô, Emmanuel Simond, Hédi Sellami
- Galician (gl_ES) - Arume Desenvolvementos Informáticos
- Georgian (ka_GE) - Nodar Rocko Davituri
- German (de_DE) - Marcel Spitau, Ivan Graf
- Greek (el) - Nick Mouratidis, Pr. friedlich
- Gujarati (gu_IN) - Apoto
- Haitian (ht) - Lam Tu Do
- Hebrew (he_IL) - Yaron Ofer, Arik Galansky
- Hindi (hi_IN) - Tarun Joshi, Ashish
- Hungarian (hu_HU) - Andras Hirschler, János Csárdi-Braunstein, Farkas Győző
- Indian Bengali (bn_IN) - Suman Manna
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia; id_ID) - Hendry Lee, Belajar Seo Indonesia
- Irish (ga_IE) - Vikas Arora
- Italian (it_IT) - Bruno, Gianni Diurno
- Japanese (ja) - Takayuki Miyoshi
- Korean (ko_KR) - Seong Eun Lee, Jong-In Kim, martian36
- Latvian (lv) - Sandis Veinbergs
- Lithuanian (lt_LT) - Ernestas Kardzys, Vincent G, Mantas Malcius
- Macedonian (mk_MK) - Darko
- Malay (ms_MY) - Zairul Azmil
- Malayalam (ml_IN) - RAHUL.S.A
- Maltese (mt_MT) - Ajoft Technologies
- Norwegian (nb_NO) - Kjetil M. Bergem, aanvik.net, Peter Holme
- Persian (Farsi; fa_IR) - Mohammad Musavi, Mohsen Firoozmandan, Ghaem Omidi
- Polish (pl_PL) - Zbigniew Czernik, Daniel Fruzynski, RafalDesign, Bartosz Arendt
- Portuguese (pt_PT) - Hugo Baeta, Pedro Nave
- Russian (ru_RU) - Dmitry Volotovich, Denis Voituk, kg69design
- Romanian (ro_RO) - Stas Sushkov, Anunturi Jibo, Marius Olar, Inbox Translation
- Serbian (sr_RS) - Vedran, Aleksandar Urošević
- Sinhala (si_LK) - Nitin Aggarwal
- Slovak (sk_SK) - Patrik Bóna, WordPress Slovakia
- Slovene (sl_SI) - Mihael Simonič, Jani Roskar
- Spanish (es_ES) - Jordi Sancho, Vladimir Prieto, Federico Mikaelian, Matias Baldanza, Carlos Agnese, Lourdes Cuesta
- Swedish (sv_SE) - Fredrik Jonsson, the Swedish community
- Tagalog (tl) - Rupert Agnew Lanuza, Hanne, Language Connect
- Tamil (ta) - Nitin Aggarwal
- Thai (th) - ToshiK, kazama
- Turkish (tr_TR) - Roman Neumuller, Hasan Yılmaz, Emin Buğra Saral, Burak Yavuz
- Ukrainian (uk) - Andrey Kovba, Ukrainian WordPress localization team
- Vietnamese (vi) - Thanh Hải, Hà, Khang Minh
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO files to me so that I can bundle it into Contact Form 7. You can download the latest POT file, and PO files in each language.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
For more information, see Releases.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to avoid CAPTCHA validation.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.50.0.
- Translation for Dutch has been updated.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.49.0.
- Fixed a bug of auto-p formatting around [response].
- Translations for Russian, Korean, Hungarian, and German have been updated.
- Support free_text option that allows checkbox/radio to have an additional free text field.
- Restore floating-tip style validation error as an option.
- Support html_id and html_class attributes in [contact-form-7] shortcode.
- Fixed bug that Flamingo stored submissions in demo-mode.
- Fixed bug where auto-p function wrapped [response] with p.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.48.0.
- Translation for Haitian has been created. Translations for German, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish, Lithuanian, French, Basque, and Brazilian Portuguese have been updated.
- Accessibility: Apply role="alert" to response message and validation errors.
- Accessibility: Apply aria-invalid="true" to input fields in which validation errors occuring.
- Accessibility: Stop using floating-style validation error messages (not-valid-tip) which disappear with mouse-over, as it is not accessible.
- Text domain has been changed from "wpcf7" to "contact-form-7" according with the standard of WordPress.org language packs.
- Admin: "Add New" submenu has been added.
- Flamingo: Sub-channel support.
- Flamingo: Pass data to Flamingo in cases of spam detected, in addition to cases of mail sent.
- Flamingo: Support flamingo_email, flamingo_name and flamingo_subject additional settings which allow to alter values passed to Flamingo.
- New: Date format in mail.
- New: wpcf7_submit action hook.
- New: wpcf7_flamingo_submit_if and wpcf7_flamingo_get_value filter hooks.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.46.0.
- Translations for Brazilian Portuguese and French have been updated.