Integrates Confident CAPTCHA anti-spam solutions with wordpress
|Author:||Confident Technologies Inc. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-02-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||18 705|
Click to start download
Confident CAPTCHA™ is a clickable, picture CAPTCHA that stops spam and malicious bots, while remaining a very easy CAPTCHA for people to solve. All your website visitors have to do is click a few specific pictures on the CAPTCHA to prove they are human and not a bot. Confident CAPTCHA takes just a few seconds to solve. Use Confident CAPTCHA to stop spam and bots on comment forms, logins, registration forms and password resets.
Stop spam and bots on your website without frustrating your users. Download Confident CAPTCHA today!
- Picture-based CAPTCHA, easy to use
- No typing required for Confident CAPTCHA
- CAPTCHA audio option
- Mobile-optimized CAPTCHA version available
- Fail-over coverage so your site is always CAPTCHA protected
- Confident CAPTCHA is supported in every major browser
- Optional: Generate revenue by allowing companies to advertise in the CAPTCHA on your website.
Confident CAPTCHA Localization
Confident CAPTCHA is available in several languages and we are continuing to expand our translation database for Confident CAPTCHA. If you have a translation you would like to see added to Confident CAPTCHA please send us an email.
- English Confident CAPTCHA translation
- German Confident CAPTCHA translation
- French Confident CAPTCHA translation
- Portuguese Confident CAPTCHA translation
- Russian Confident CAPTCHA translation
- Spanish Confident CAPTCHA translation
- and more!
- Dial-up or dial-down CAPTCHA security
- Choose the CAPTCHA image grid size and number of images shown on the CAPTCHA
- Determine how many pictures users must click to solve Confident CAPTCHA
- Display or hide letters overlaid on the CAPTCHA images, for optional typing input
- Brand the CAPTCHA with your logo, colors, or billboard ads
- Verify the CAPTCHA via AJAX, so the user knows if they solved the CAPTCHA correctly without having to submit the page
- Stop spam, fraudulent registrations and other malicious activities from bots
- End user frustration
- Increase conversion rates
- Confident CAPTCHA reduces website abandonment
- Confident CAPTCHA is easy to deploy
Confident CAPTCHA integration with WordPress protects the following
- Confident CAPTCHA for Registration form
- Confident CAPTCHA for Comment form
- Confident CAPTCHA for Login form
- Confident CAPTCHA for Lost password form
WordPress >= 3.0, simpleXML and cURL extensions
You will need an API key from http://ConfidentCaptcha.com/WordPress to use Confident CAPTCHA. Keys are free for sites with up to 50,000 CAPTCHAs displayed monthly.
Please vote for and review Confident CAPTCHA!