This Condition Injection plugin enables you to add html code to the footer of your blog based on your selected conditions.
|Author:||Javan Rasokat (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-10-2019|
Click to start download
With this Condition Injection plugin you can simply inject code snippets to targeted visitors.
This plugin can be also used for targeted watering hole attacks.
- insert HTML snippet
- in the page footer (just before the tag)
- recognize and execute PHP code to add logic to your injections
- distinct desktop and mobile injections
- inject only to targeted visitors
- decide server-side (stealth injection)
- set conditions for user-agent, referrer, ip-address, hostname and more
Privacy and GDPR
This plugin does not collect or process any personal user data.
- Initial Version