Lightweight plugin that allows full control over post revisions.
|Author:||Papin Schipper (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-08-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 439|
Click to start download
Where can I find the settings?
You can find the settings under Tools > Revision Manager
What are revisions?
The WordPress revisions system stores a record of each saved draft or published update. The revision system allows you to see what changes were made in each revision by dragging a slider (or using the Next/Previous buttons). The display indicates what has changed in each revision – what was added, what remained unchanged, and what was removed. Lines added or removed are highlighted, and individual character changes get additional highlighting.
Read more here
1.4.2 (February 4, 2019)
- Fix error: headers already sent
1.4.1 (February 2, 2019)
- Fix error: Undefined index: page
1.4 (January 16, 2019)
- Security update
1.3 (December 18, 2018)
- You no longer need to reload the page to see changed settings.
1.2 (February 9, 2018)
- Fix: Issue where sometimes plugin wouldn’t work.
- Fix: Issue where sometimes plugin would break an entire website.
1.1 (December 8, 2017)
- New: Disable post revisions
1.0 (August 8, 2017)
- Initital release