Sends an email to the comment author when their comment gets approved (only if it’s held for moderation).
|Author:||Matt Freedman (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.6|
|WordPress version tested:||2.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 956|
Click to start download
The Comment Approval Notification plugin will send an email to the comment author when you approve their comment. The email sent is fully customizable, with shortcodes, through a settings page.
Please note that this plugin has only been tested with PHP 5.2.x.
A full list of available shortcodes is available here.
- Fix WordPress 2.6 compatibility
- Stop using shortcode API (shortcodes are still available, don’t worry)
- Fix PHP warning
- Add WordPress 2.6 compatibility
- Remove [comment_date_gmt] and [post_date_gmt]
- Use date_format option on [comment_date] and [post_date] and only show the date
- Add [comment_time] and [post_time] formatted with time_format option
- Initial release