Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode pages in minutes.
|Author:||SeedProd (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-01-2014|
|Total downloads:||5 708 329|
|Active installs:||800 000+|
Click to start download
What’s the difference between Coming Soon Page Mode and Maintenance Mode?
Coming Soon Page Mode returns a http status 200 and allows your site to be indexed by Google and other searching engine while under construction. You should always using Coming Soon Page mode when your site is under construction.
Maintenance Mode returns a http status code 503 and should be used when you are doing short term maintenance on an existing site. This will let search engines know your site is under going maintenance and should return in 1 day when maintenance mode is finished.
Who can see the website while it’s under construction?
Only logged in visitors can see the website while you website is under construction. Logged out visitors will see the coming soon page or maintenance mode page depending on which mode you have selected.
Disabled Coming Soon Plugin and it still shows
This is always a caching issue. Go to the caching plugin’s setting page and clear the cache.
More Info »
- Tweak – Typos
- Fixed – Bug with old php versions
- Added – Themes, Stock Images, Subscribers and Addons Previews
- Tweak – Autoclear popular caches.
- fixed z-index issue with supersize loader and focus link color
- fixed ios issue and no cache header issue
- Changed credit image
- Removed php warning notice of depreciated function
- Changed text on credit and added and tweaked inline optin for free bg images.
- Fixed a PHP 7 compatibility warning
- Added Review Request
- Removed blog feed from sidebar and change out images
- Added the ability to make the bg image stay contained within the browser window.
- Fixed CSS issues
- Fixed CSS issue and added cache control
- Added wp review request
- Disable REST API while in coming soon and maintenance mode
- PHP 7 Compatibility
- Updated ReadMe Text
- Ensure Full Size images are selected by default when selecting an image.
- Make sure all files are local to the plugin.
- More tweaks to the append html section.
- Added option to append to the html in addition of just replacing.
- Added the ability to add custom html, dim background and help video.
- Fixed undefined notice
- Language Packs
- Added Danish Translation
- Added Swedish Translation
- Tweak: Updated optin form again
- Tweak: Updated optin form
- Exclude default urls terms: login, admin, dashboard and account. Also provided a way to disable this behavior.
- Added launch course and WordPress 4.1.0 compatibility
* Fixed preview link
* Add link to free backgrounds
- Fixed a bug where website was not showing when logged in
- Initial Commit