WordPress plugin that combines, minifies, and compresses CSS files.
|Author:||Convoy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-10-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||21 664|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
WordPress plugin that combines, minifies, and compresses CSS files. The CSS files that this plugin combines and minifies must be enqueued by using wp_enqueue_style. The plugin combines and minifies CSS and writes the output into files in the uploads directory and makes attempts to correct paths for images and fonts. Also see the companion plugin, Combine JS.
- option to change the CSS domain if a CDN is used
- option to change how often CSS files get refreshed
- option to exclude certain CSS files from combining
- option to turn on/off gzip compression
- option to include Gravity Forms CSS (this is due to Gravity Forms not using wp_enqueue_style)
- option to turn on debugging