The Colorful Tag Cloud Widget is a widget that displays your categories and tag as a Colorful cloud in your sidebar.
|Author:||Techxperts (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0|
|WordPress version tested:|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-02-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 985|
Click to start download
This plugin is used to show a category and tag in sidebar and also in homepage sidebar. This plugin shows tags and categories in random colors which you have defined from admin area.
- User define Colors: You can pick from 1 to 5 number of colors to show category and tags.
- Minimum and Maximum font : You can set minimum font and maximum font number to show category and tags.
- Font Unit : You can set font unit like (Pt,Px,%).
- Alignment : You can set alignment of cloud for category and tags like (left,right,center).
- Order by : You can set to show a category and tags on count and name base order.
- Minimum no. of posts : Set this for show only those categories which post is minimum to this number.
- Hide empty categories : You can set to hide those categories which post is 0.
- Powered by link : You can set to show a powered by link in the website after cloud of categories and tags.
- want to display tags : You can set to see the tags of all posts.
- want to display category : You can set to see all the categories.
- categories ids to exclude : You can add the categories id(comma seperated) which you want to exclude from cloud.
How can I configure this plugin?
In WP Admin, go to Appearance->Sidebar Widget.Click on the small configure icon in Colorful Category Cloud Widget. Change the configuration what you want and then
save it. Done.