If you wish to migrate your current SilverStripe to WordPress – CMS2CMS Migration Plugin can help to convert all data totally automatedly in a few eas
|Author:||MagneticOne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-07-2014|
Click to start download
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Go to the Admin Panel -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.
- Choose the downloaded file in zip format and click the “Install Now” button.
- Go to Admin -> Plugins, activate the “CMS2CMS: Automated SilverStripe To WordPress Migration Plugin”.
- Register an account or sign in to the existing one.
- Provide the URL address of your Existing website.
- Download the Connection Bridge and place it into the Existing website root folder (where index.php file is located). You can find a detailed instruction here.
- Go back to the plugin and click “Verify Connection”. You’ll be redirected to the CMS2CMS website to proceed with your migration.
Documentation and Support
Go to CMS2CMS FAQ section if you’ve got more questions about migration to WordPress.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.2