CMS2CMS Migration Plugin can more than help you to go through the migration path from Plone to WordPress with no programming knowledge, much time and
|Author:||MagneticOne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-07-2014|
Click to start download
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Go to the Admin Panel -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.
- Choose the downloaded file in zip format and click the “Install Now” button.
- Go to Admin -> Plugins, activate the “CMS2CMS: Automated Plone To WordPress Migration Plugin”.
- Register an account or sign in to the existing one.
- Provide your Existing website URL address.
- Click ‘Verify Connection’. You’ll be redirected to the CMS2CMS website to proceed with your migration.
Documentation and Support
Go to CMS2CMS FAQ section if you’ve got more questions about migration to WordPress.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.2