Migrate your website content from Joomla to WordPress easily and automatedly in just a few simple steps.
|Author:||MagneticOne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-06-2013|
|Total downloads:||19 473|
Click to start download
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Go to the Admin Panel -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.
- Choose file in zip format and click the “Install Now” button.
- Go to Admin -> Plugins, activate the “CMS2CMS: Automated Joomla To WordPress Migration Plugin“.
- Register an account or sign in to the existing one.
- Provide your Existing site URL address.
- Choose between the installation of the Connector Extension or the Connection Bridge. You can find a detailed instruction here.
- Go back to the plugin and click “Verify Connection”. You’ll be redirected to the CMS2CMS website to proceed with your migration.
Documentation and Support
Go to CMS2CMS FAQ section if you’ve got more questions about migration to WordPress.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.2