This plugin allows you to make any wordpress site into a membership site, using http://SwiftCloud.io
|Author:||Roger Vaughn, Tejas Hapani (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-03-2017|
Click to start download
You probably know the routine by now, but here’s more details.
First, get the plugin installed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
To set up the most basic membership, we recommend these 5 steps:
- First, modify your theme to display [login_logout_nav] where your main navigation will display. You can CSS it as usual.
- Next, go to Appearance >> Menus and create 2 menus: Main Menu Logged OUT and Main Menu Logged IN
- Next, go to Appearance >> Menus >> Manage Locations and ensure the Logged In Menu and Logged Out menu are defined.
- Next, create the following pages: Home Logged IN, Home Logged OUT, Signup, Expired, Banned
- Finally, go to SwiftBooks Subscription (bottom of sidebar) and click Subscription Management and define the settings accordingly.
Do I have to buy anything? Is this 100% free?
Yes, it’s 100% free if you are collecting money some other system or your membership is free. If you want more advanced features, i.e. autoresponder to new accounts,
billing, multiple membership levels with variable access, affiliate controls and sub-accounts, pseudo-currency, or something else, it may require a paid SwiftCloud.io
account, but check it out – it’s pretty affordable, and we’re high level coders that can help you create a real e-business.
What about foo bar?
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foobar – it’s hacker / coder slang for a placeholder.
- Logged in menu, Logged out menu.
- Auto generated pages for Sigup, Login , Lost Password, Reset Password, Change Password, Home Logged IN and Home Logged OUT.
- Shortcode for Sigup, Login , Lost Password, Reset Password and Change Password.
- Email template management
- Welcome wizard popup.