Integrates the Clicky (from getClicky.com) web analytics service into your blog.
|Author:||Team Yoast (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-11-2009|
|Total downloads:||291 471|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
The Clicky WordPress plugin settings panel.
The Clicky metabox on posts and pages.
The stats indicator on the WordPress Toolbar.
Released February 26th, 2019
- Other improvements:
- Updates the Clicky tracking code to support the new format. Props to drkskwlkr.
Released June 30th, 2016
Minor security improvements:
- Only allow expected characters in user settings thanks to a report by Netsparker.
- Proper escaping of translated string in image attributes.
- Only load the resources when required settings are entered.
- Properly handle erroneous request responses.
- Updated translations.
- Updated i18n module.
Released November 22nd, 2014
Major refactor of the plugins code, without changing much functionality but improving how easy it is to maintain.
Released July 3rd, 2014.
Minor security improvements:
- Escape goal value before outputting them, both on frontend and in the admin.
- Block direct file access to plugin files.
- Sanitize user settings before saving.
- Properly load CSS over HTTPS when admin is using HTTPS.
- Remove unused functions in admin class.
- Made clicky script output smaller by removing extraneous newlines.
- Slight cosmetic changes to admin.
- Moved screenshots to assets directory.
- Change link to goals setup to link straight to current site’s goal setup page.
- Change links to point to clicky.com instead of getclicky.com.
- Change all links to yoast.com to point to https instead of http.
- Minor stability improvements to code.
- Improved code formatting.
- i18n updates
- Replaced mangled fr_FR files
- Updated tr_TK
- Don’t overwrite the
clicky_customvariable when it’s already there.
- Added phpDoc
- Use https instead of http for showing stats page
<noscript>-part now uses
http://so it can switch to https.
- Added Turkish (tr_TK)
- Prevent collission with utm username param.
- Fixed a few notices.
- Fixed a possible crash due to not having imagemagick compiled in.
- Added a whole bunch of translations.
- Fix some notices.
- Fix for another “possible” error.
- Fixed divide by zero on site with empty stats.
- Removed a no longer used hook.
- Removed a ) too much. I suck at coding, sometimes.
- Forgot to remove a piece of code that’s no longer used.
- Interface cleanup, interface no longer breaks on smaller resolutions.
- Made the Goal Tracking box work for all post types and made it smaller.
- Removed some code that was no longer used.
- Removed dashboard widget, added Yoast news widget to settings page.
- Added a small stats indicator of visitors in the last 48 to the WordPress toolbar.
- Added support for the new outbound link pattern matching.
- No longer track preview pages.
- Made the tracking code a bit simpler.
- Fixed error in pointing the script to in.getclicky.com instead of static.getclicky.com.
- Made the admin class load conditionally instead of always.
- Added donation button.
- Updated documentation.
- Update to work with the new CDN per this post.
- Remove clicky.me integration that was no longer working anyway due to Twitter API changes.
- Tiny improvement in error handling to prevent “Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array” error.
- Minor backend improvements.
- Fixed bug that would cause tracking not to work if commenter name tracking was not enabled.
- Another tiny bugfix on the js outputted.
- Removed tracking of category and author due to complaints. We’ll see later if there’s a way to add it back in more wisely.
- Added tracking of category and author as custom variables.
- Fixed the bug that caused tweeting of updated posts.
- Some slight updates to the backend.
- Auto-tweeting now only happens when a post is first published.
- Made sure there are no spaces in site ID, site key and admin site key are always trimmed.
- Added extra check to make sure clicky.me returned a valid short URL before tweeting.
- Minor copy changes.
- Made sure there’s no spaces in the Site ID when displaying it, should solve blank Dashboard Stats Page issue.
- Made all strings localizable (is that even a word).
- Added .pot file to allow localization.
- Added a Dutch translation.
- Added option to auto tweet articles, removing the checkbox from the add post screen. This makes sure auto tweet works when you’re posting from within an external editor.
- Added prefix option for Tweets that are sent out on publish.
- Initial release.