Add a customizable scroll-to-top button to your site and the admin area
|Author:||Igor Skoldin (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-08-2016|
Click to start download
Will the plugin work with my theme?
Yes, it will. It uses only action hooks that is necessary for use in each theme and if your theme does not have these hooks, you have bigger problems.
Do I need to make modifications to my theme to use the plugin?
No modifications is needed. The plugin will hook into your theme on activation and will be unhooked on deactivation (if you decide you do not need the amazing scroll-to-top button anymore).
How do I set up the plugin?
The plugin does not require any configuration. However, if you want to change the look of the button, you can go to Settings > Click to Scroll and change button style settings as you will.
- Fix: issue with scrolling to anchor if the links contains only hash
- Fix: enabled scroll anchor option might be ignored
- Fix: scroll to anchor even if the URL contains not only hash
- Fix: undefined use_image offset
- Fix: scroll to anchor option
- Fix: z-index issue because of which the button may be overlapped by other site elements
- Add: the capability to use a button image
- Fix: overriding default values for some fields
- Add: animation speed setting
- Fix: save border radius with 0 value
- Add: scrolling to anchor feature
- Plugin released