Create donation pages, crowdfunding campaigns and sell tickets for events and embed them on your WordPress pages or posts.
|Author:||circlefund (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-08-2017|
Click to start download
Donation Page Example
Crowdfunding Page Example
Event Page Example 1
Event Page Example 2
Crowdfunding Settings Page
Event Ticketing Settings Page
Main Dashboard and News Feed
- Unzip the zipped file and upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After signing up on CircleFund.org, create a donation page from the Dashboard in the E-commerce or Events submenus and copy the Donate URL.
- Use the shortcode [donate url=”https://www.gocirclefund.com/campaign” width=”800″ height=”1500″] to embed your donation form or crowdfunding page.
- Adjust the width and height parameters in the shortcode to suit your page. You may want to change your WordPress page template to Full Width (see the right side column or your theme options) to make your page large enough to view the donate page and hide the scrollbars.
What is the shortcode I need to use?
[donate url=”https://www.gocirclefund.com/campaign” width=”800″ height=”1500″] which can be added to any page or post. You an edit the width and height parameters as you wish.
Where do I get the campaign URL from?
Just sign up for a free account at circlefund.org, and login to the Dashboard /Fundraising / E-commerce or Dashboard / Fundraising / Events pages to use our online page builder to customize and generate your URL and connect to Stripe.com. All payments you collect will go directly into your Stripe account which you can transfer at any time to your bank account.
Do you do custom WordPress Development for nonprofits?
Yes, just visit https://www.circlefund.org/wordpress/ for more information.
- Initial Commit.