CForms is an easy to use, drag & drop form builder for WordPress.
|Author:||compojoom.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-04-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 139|
Click to start download
cforms-pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You will find the ‘cForms’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
What does cForms do?
cForms Plugin allows you to build awesome forms for your WordPress site in no time. For example you can receive contact emails, create ordering forms or whatever you come up with.
Where does cForms store the data?
We store every form entry securely in the database, you can review, export or delete them in the cForms Submission View in your WordPress admin panel.
Get in Contact!
Do you have other questions or issues with cForms? Use these support channels appropriately.
Please make sure that the Forms Boxes are activated on the Appearance menu Screen options in order to create an menu entry for cForms.
- Different Designs / Templates for forms to choose from
- Progress Indicators (like 1-2-3)
- Pre-Populate form fields with WordPress user data (Create a mapping)
- File Upload field (secure and customizable)
- Show a Confirmation page
- Multiple new form parameters
Improved Radio Button rendering
Fixed Issues with Hide Label and validation
- Check conditions on form loading (if they already match)
- Don’t show the selected field in conditions field select
- Radio Buttons improvements and fixes
- Various other minor improvements and fixes
- New Feature: Conditionals (set when a field should be hidden / shown)
- Show / Hide Elements on devices
- Show / Hide Labels
- Performance improvements
- Many bug-fixes and minor improvements
- Fix CSV export and email template on new install
- Fix plugin deactivation
- CSS improvements for the Form Builder
- Activation hook for new installations
- Plugin directory related fixes
- Initial release for WordPress
For more information, see Changelogs