CF7 Invisible Recaptcha plugin is an effective solution that secure your Contact form 7 forms…
|Author:||Vsourz Digital (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-08-2017|
|Total downloads:||11 655|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
Install via WordPress Admin
- Ready the zip file of the plugin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- On the upper portion click the Upload link
- Using the file upload field, upload the plugin zip file here and activate the plugin
Install via FTP
- First, unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA and activate it
- Add site and secret key
Can I Add Invisible reCAPTCHA in more than one form on the same page?
Can I remove Invisible reCAPTCHA in particular form?
Yes, we have provided exclude functionality to remove invisible reCAPTCHA in particular form.
Can I Enable/Disable Invisible reCAPTCHA Protection for Contact Form 7?
Yes, we have provided functionality to Enable/Disable Invisible reCAPTCHA Protection for all Contact Form.
What to do if CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA plugin not work?
If the plugin does not work on the website, contact our Support Team via following email address: email@example.com.
If you think, that you found a bug in our CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA plugin or have any question contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will solve within 24 hours.
- Minor bug fix: Security against cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- Minor bug fix: Resolved the caching issue.
- Restrict spam entries: Added script to restrict spam entries to the contact form.
- Repositioning: We have set the ‘CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA’ menu under Contact Form menu.
- Validate Credentials: You can validate your Site Key and Secret Key into ‘CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA’ menu.
- Fix drop down issue.