Send user form input to cleverreach to add new newletter recipients.
|Author:||pixelarbeit (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-08-2018|
|Total downloads:||7 396|
Click to start download
Add or update new recipients to CleverReach when your Contact Form 7 form is submitted.
- Quick setup with CleverReach
- Map Contact Form 7 fields to CleverReach fields with ease
- Invidual settings per form (e.g. group, form, mapping, …)
- Choose between Single Opt-In and Double Opt-In
- Mark a field as “required” for CleverReach submission
- PHP >= 5.5
- PHP cURL Extension
- Contact Form 7 Plugin >= 4.5
- CleverReach Account
- Go to Settings > CF7 to CleverReach
- Click “Get CleverReach API token”. You will be redirected to CleverReach.
- Authenticate against CleverReach and give access to the plugin. You will be redirected back to WordPress and should see the generated API token.
- Configure your forms via Contact -> “Your form” > CleverReach tab
- Fix: Solved issue inside CF7 configuration panel introduced with 2.4.3.
- Fix: Do not show refresh token warning on first install or when API token is empty
- Fix: Send Double-Opt-In Mail for existing users if they are not activated yet.
- Fix: Added note on token expiry
- Feat: Automatic token renewal
- Feat: Improved Notifications/Logging
- Feat: Add not regarding access tokens on settings page
- Fix: Downgrade monolog for compatibility with PHP 5.5
- Fix: Patch autoloader files to prevent collision
- Fix: A function still relied on the old http client
- Refactor: Use guzzle as http client
- Refactor: Use monolog as logger
- Refactor: Use php-Scoper
- Merge global and local attributes in one select
- Fix: Disable checks when integration is not active
- Fix: Enable SSL verification in JsonClient
- Fix: Improve logs and notifications
- Update name to comply with Contact Form 7 trademark policy
- Move settings to Contact Form 7 submenu
- Fix bug with static var access
- Fix bug for new api token generation
- No need for custom app anymore
- Select fields, form, group from list instead of giving an id.
- Added source, double opt-in and tags option
- Fix for checkboxes and radio buttons as input
- Transfer api token from old option field to new one
- Added cleverreach api token generation on settings page
- Fixed case-sensitivity of attributes
- First version