CBX Poll – Poll plugin for wordpress
|Author:||codeboxr (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-05-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 737|
Click to start download
Poll Menu -> Start from here
Backend poll listing
Poll Questions with color, sortable, delete and add new question
Single poll details setting
Poll global setting -1
Poll global setting -2
Poll widget setting
Poll type post frontend
Poll inside a widget in frontend
Poll result display
/wp-content/plugins/directory or search in wordpress dir from wordpress for “CBX Poll”
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’ll now see a menu called “CBX Poll” in left menu of word, start from there
- Check the default poll setting
Is it possible to restrict any user group from voting ?
yes, there is setting in every poll to set which user groups can vote .
Is it possible to enable a poll always ?
yes, there is option in every poll ,a checkbox called never expires ,check this if you want to enable a poll always
Where is poll description ?
Poll post type content is poll description.
- [New] On user deleted user votes are deleted and synced
- [New] New helper method to get all votes by user id with various filters
- [Improvement] Restructure of files and folder for easy management with lots of improvements
- [New] Plugin reset option added
- [New] On uninstall delete plugin data
- [Improvement] Setting JS and CSS are moved to separate file and a minor bug fix
- [Update] Overall improvement and translation update
- [Bug Fix] Minor bug fixes
- [Bug Fix] Style fix
- [Bug Fix] Critical bug fix for table creation error for poll votes 🙁