Adds a careers page where visitors can view and apply to your jobs. Connects to the CATS Applicant Tracking System.
|Author:||CATS Software (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.6|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-01-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 275|
Click to start download
Adds job listings and allows visitors to search, register and apply to jobs on your WordPress site. Job applications can be customized and triggers can be added to perform actions based on applicant responses.
Requires a CATS Applicant Tracking System account as most of the functionality relies on their publicly available API. All jobs on the listings page are pulled in from your published jobs and use the job applications that you create. All visitor job applications are sent back to CATS which fires email notifications and adds them to your database.
- Retrieves public jobs from CATS with formatted descriptions
- Send-to-friend and apply-now functionality
- Customizable questions and question types: checkboxes, text, file uploads, drop-down, etc..
- Triggers perform actions based on responses
- Duplicate detection
- Login form
- List Hot Jobs
- List Recently Viewed Jobs
- They can register for a login/password
- They can update their contact information or upload a new resume
- "Magic Preview" allows them to view their formatted resume on the web (w/out Word or PDF viewer)
- Create, delete and manage your jobs and job applications
- Set the fields for the job listings and the default sort order
- Track candidate applications though the hiring process
- Create reports and track the source of new applicants