Experience the benefits of an accurate WordPRess eStore Plugin to WooCommerce migration with Cart2Cart.
|Author:||MagneticOne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-03-2015|
|Total downloads:||1 059|
Click to start download
- Download plugin.zip file and extract it to your hard drive
- Upload unzipped file to wp-content/plugin directory
- Activate “Cart2Cart WordPress eStore Plugin to WooCommerce Migration” in plugins section of your admin panel
- Insert FTP details to upload the Connection Bridge files for WordPress eStore Plugin
- Connection Bridge files for WooCommerce are will be uploaded automatically
- Click Start Migration button and follow the Migration Wizard to perform an automated migration
Do you migrate customer’s credit cards information?
Currently, Cart2Cart doesn’t support migrations of credit card’s data, however customer’s billing and shipping addresses will be transferred automatically.
Will you transfer my SEO URLs?
No, migrations of SEO URLs from WordPress eStore Plugin to WooCommerce are not available. Also, note that your store’s URLs and structure will be changed after the transfer.
Will my current WordPress eStore Plugin function during the migration?
Migration process won’t affect your source shopping cart in any way. It will be up and running successfully during and after the migration process.
Initial commit = 1.0. =*