Displays Google Buzz button and Google Buzz Comments
|Author:||Vivek Puri (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-04-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 835|
Click to start download
Get Support: email@example.com
Google Buzz enable your blog. Make it easy for your visitors to share your blog content on fastest growing social hub - Google Buzz.
BuzzRoll Plugin shows Google Buzz Button with Comment Count on each blog post. BuzzRoll also shows Google Buzz Comments on each blog post.
6 Google Buzz buttons. Want more options? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show Google Buzz Button -
Next to Post Timeor
before Post Contentor
after Post Content
- Show Google Buzz Comments -
after post contentor
after comment form
6 Google Buzz buttonsto choose from
- Popup window for quick sharing on Google Buzz
- Option to manually position Google Buzz Button and Google Buzz Comments. Check installation instructions.
How is this different from Buzz button by Google:
- BuzzRoll offers 6 button styles, while Google offers only 1
also shows commentsfrom Google Buzz on your blog, while Google's solution does not
Check out our other plugins that you will find extremely useful:
- Social Discussions: show popularity of your blog posts on Social Networks including Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz, Yahoo, and bit.ly. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-discussions/
- Social Stats: track your blog activity on social networks - monthly/weekly/daily, and track your popular posts. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-stats/screenshots/
- Network Publisher: auto publish your blog posts to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Yammer, Identi.ca, and MySpace. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/network-publisher/
- Retweeters: shows Twitter users who recently tweeted links from your blog. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/retweeters/
- Changed post url to Buzz url
- First release