Use Bullet list layouts inside your posts, pages, custom post content. This is truly awesome and unique in its design.
|Author:||Jay Ghosh (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-05-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 272|
Click to start download
WordPress Bullet List Plugin
Installation process of this plugin is very easy. First one has to download our Bullet List plugin from WordPress Directory.
Bullet List WordPress plugin is very user friendly. You can install it at many ways. Here bellow we provide two different way of installation:
- Download the plugin bullet-list.zip from WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Unzip the zip file and extract the plugin folder named bullet-list.zip
- Left that plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go and refresh your WordPress administration panels and from the menu bar click on Plugins.
- Now you may see your plug-in listed under inactive plug-in Bullet list.
- Click active to turn your wordpress plugin on.
- Like the first option you have to download the zip file from download location.
- Unzip the zip file and extract the bullet list plugin folder.
- Double click on the installable folder in order to get bullet-list.zip.
- Go to wordpress admin panel and press Add New from the Menu bar under plugins tab.
- Select upload link and drug the available bullet list Plugin file and click install now.
- After successfully installed finally click on ‘activate’ to turn on.
For Upgrade your free version to pro Go to WordPress Dashboard and click plugins menu located on left side bar. Then find out ‘bullet list ’ plugin from other plugins on your list. Now click Deactivate. You should get your pro version activate successfully.
That’s all about the installation process. For further query you’re welcome to contact us.
Whether, is the Bullet List support basic HTML Elements?
Yes. Basic Html has a support possibility.Such as you can add , .
Is the Bullet List Responsive?
Yes, reacts and displays resizing images, videos, titles and descriptions for mobile devices and tablets.
I bought Bullet List Plugin, I have not received it yet. Please suggest, how can I activate it or get the Pro version?
If You acquired the Bullet List and have not received it, please just contact with our Support Team. Send a letter with Bullet List Order Number.
I use free version of Bullet List and placing Pro version arise a problem, what to do?
Please delete the free version until installing the Pro version.
Download Bullet List Pro version. If You still see the old version press Ctrl+F5 for refresh the page.
If you can not do that, please contact with us, we will solve this little problem.
How to enable the Bullet list to in a post or page?
- Initial Release