This BuddyPress plugin widget lets you choose one or more members to feature.
|Author:||Jeff Sayre (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||WP/MU 2.9.|
|WordPress version tested:||WP/MU 2.9.|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-04-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 118|
Click to start download
The Featured Members Widget is a simple BuddyPress plugin widget that allows you to indicate which BuddyPress members you want to feature (via their unique username). You can feature a single member or multiple members.
It uses core BuddyPress CSS selectors for output formatting. So, the output looks like other standard, core BP widgets. If you want to customize the formatting, you'll need to add your own CSS. You may need to do this if you're using a custom theme. If so, you should use the same CSS that positions the other widgets in your theme.
- May 5, 2010
- Refactored code to use the WordPress Widget API
- Applied security enhancement patch
- Featured members are now set by their username and not user_id
- Removed the ability to choose avatar size as BuddyPress now uses new Avatar functions
- June 26, 2009
- Switched out deprecated function call bp_fetch_user_fullname() for bp_core_get_user_displayname()
- Applied security enhancement patch https://trac.buddypress.org/changeset/1473/trunk
- April 22, 2009
- Initial public release version
- First version in WordPress Plugin Repository
- April 2009
- Added ability to choose avatar display size
- April 2009
- Initial pre-release version