This plugin allows an user to edit their activity stream status update within a specified time period.
|Author:||rich @etivite (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||PHP 5.2, W|
|WordPress version tested:||PHP 5.2.x,|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-06-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 249|
Click to start download
** IMPORTANT ** This plugin has been updated for BuddyPress 1.5.1
Allows site admins and users to edit any activity update (except forum topics and replies) within a specified time period.
- Author's Site
- BuddyPress Edit Activity Stream - About Page
- BuddyPress and bbPress Developer Hook and Filter API Reference
What is the time interval for locking out the edit?
Please set the time length that conforms to http://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.formats.relative.php
How do I change the theme for the edit page?
Copy the file buddypress-edit-activity-stream/templates/activity/activity-edit.php to your child bp-themes/activity/ directory
Why can’t I edit my activity reply comment?
Currently the bp-core file does not include a filter on the admin links (reply delete) within the activity comments.
My question isn’t answered here
Please contact me at http://etivite.com
- BUG: fix network admin settings page on multisite
- FEATURE: support for locale mo files
- WordPress 3.2.1/BP 1.5.1 only
- BUG: slash issue on edit textarea
- WordPress 3.0.1/BP 1.2.6 changes – no logic change
- FEATURE: support for activity stream hashtag plugin
- BUG: update _usermeta bp_last_update if editing activity->ids match up
- First [BETA] version