With this Plugin you can generate a breadcrumb navigation with Microdata format from schema.org. The breadcrumbs will be shown in Google snippets.
|Author:||Tobias Merz (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.25|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-09-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 400|
Click to start download
RichSnippets can have very positive impact on the Click-Through-Rate of your Website on Google or any searchengine. With this plugin it is possible to generate a breadcrumb navigation with the microdata format from schema.org. This navigation will be shown on your webpage and the snippets on the search engine result pages.
Until the next release this Plugin works mainly with Themes that have a menu navigation at the top of the page like Zerif Lite.
The first screenshot shows the admin menu, where you have several settings to customize the breadcrumbs.
The second screenshot shows how the breadcrumbs look with the settings from screenshot 1.
The Theme Menu
- added readme.txt
- added GPLv2 License
- actual values of the input fields in the admin dashboard are now visible
- screenshots are now available
- added license to admin files and stylesheet
- Bugfix: resolved ‘Undifined index…’ in functions_admin
- Bugfix: disabled error reporting for notices
- Bugfix: added missing title tags to category link and link of actual page
- Bugfix: resolved issue with wrong url at the category link
- Integration for the following Themes: Twenty Thirteen, Twenty Fourteen, Twenty Fifteen,
- added screenshot for the new Theme Menu