This plugin creates the /.well-known/brave-payments-verification.txt file.
|Author:||Brave Software Intl (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-01-2018|
|Total downloads:||2 083|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload this plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Brave Payments Verification, enter the verification code you received, and click on
- Once you have received an e-mail that your site has been verified, deactivate this plugin.
It doesn’t work
Please check that your .htaccess file is configured correctly (it should contain “RewriteEngine On”).
On a fresh WordPress install, you can generate the .htaccess file by going to Settings -> Permalinks,
choosing a permalink format and clicking Save Changes.
You can also debug rewrite rules with with https://wordpress.org/plugins/rewrite-rules-inspector/
- Optimized for Brave Publisher Verification