This plugin allows you to show user avatars below activity who liked that activity before
|Author:||Mahdi Amani (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-09-2014|
|Total downloads:||3 045|
Click to start download
- Tested up to BuddyPress 6.0
This plugin allows you to show user avatars below every activity who likeds that activity before. you have just need to install it and nothing more to do!
Main Features :
- It uses Buddypress favorite system.
- Change the settings in dashboard.
- You can customize the avatar size.
- You can set how many avatars to show.
- You can use your custom CSS style.
- You can change the title for the avatars.
- A button for showing all avatars.
- Adding widget for showing top users(Users have higher likes !)
- And your nice opinions ! please contact us .
More information, the latest updates can be found at
or contact me if you have any question
Is it worked without Buddypress?
No, it’s useless.
Is there any pro version?
Not yet . Maybe in future.
Does it show liked avatars for activities before installing this plugin?
Yes.Because it uses buddypress favorites system.
Can I limit the number of avatars?
Yes.You can change the limit in the dashboard.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.4.1 and buddypress 6.0
- Fix issue “Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array…”
- Support Wordress 4.8 and Buddypress 2.8.2
- Change plugin name
- Fix some issues
- Colorbox removed and BSALA uses simple jquery slidetoggle
- Jquery conflict has been solved
- Now you can set minimum and maximum number of avatars
- CSS classes are updated to be more meaningful
- Reduce files’ sizes
- Solve some small issues
- Rewrite big parts of plugin for better performance
- New settings page Design
- Add help image in settings page for admins
- Add lightbox for showing all of the avatars ( When there are more )
- New Custom CSS box in settings to customize CSS easier
- Add Bsala settings page and donate url to all plugins list
- Add Donate link in setting page
- Fix a bug in style for the last avatar
- Fix a bug ( PHP error in line 103 )
- Fix activities without liked avatar
- Now it shows number of more likes
- Fix a bug with bp 2.3
- Worked with bp 2.2 and wp 4.1
- Updating Persian translation
- Plugin settings page now is a submenu of wordpress settings
- Now you can limit the number of avatars
- avatars showed in list format and title is on top .
- Now it supports translations
- Added Persian translation
- It has Settings page in the dashboard :
- You can change the avatar size
- You can add text before avatars
- You can add style to the fav-box
- Banner and Icon are added
- First Version