Makes it possible to relate groups to blogs and define the relationships
to whatever you want.
|Author:||spurge (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||WordPress|
|WordPress version tested:||WordPress|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-11-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 908|
Click to start download
When groups are started or edited, you can relate them to several blogs. These relationships will then be displayed on both groups pages and on a blog widget.
On group pages, related blogs can be shown in the group header and on a seperate group page.
This plugin is highly customizable. You can change where to show the blog-group relationships and some titles and descriptions. All html output can be overriden with your own templates.
- English (built-in)
- Removed annoying warning when requesting an empty blog list.
- Group edit page description is editable
- Group edit page searchfield label is editable
- Enable/disable blog slogan in blog list
- Blog list in group header is hidden if there are no related blogs.
- Annoying autocomplete in blog search field is gone.
- Widget is hidden if there are no groups related.
- Widget default title is editable.
- Added widget for displaying groups in blog sidebar.
- Network admins can set the following: tab title, if tab is enabled,
page title, page description, if groups can set their own
descriptions, if blog shall be visible in group headers.
- Blogs can be added in groups admin.
- Related blogs are displayed on a group tab.
- Groups can add descriptions on group tab.