This plugin does the following:
|Author:||Wbcom Designs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-06-2017|
Click to start download
- Upload the entire
bp-job-managerfolder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
What are the plugin requirements?
Where Do I Ask for support?
You can also contact at our website wbcomdesigns.com for any query related to plugin and Buddypress.
- Fix – Post a Job for employer is not working when member slug is different
- Fix – Fixed 404 errors on certain tabs
- Fix – PHP warning and errors
- Tweak – Tab name changed to Post a New Job for Employer
- Enhancement – Add tab for Applied Job list
- Enhancement – Added options to display Job and Resume menu inside BuddyPress admin bar
- Enhancement – Added Support for WordPress Job Manager – Bookmarks
- Enhancement – Added Support for WordPress Job Manager – Alerts
- Fix – Warning display on the page.
- Fix – When the user submits listing it blocks page and display warning.
- Fix – After plugin install error generated on backend and frontend.
- Fix – Error in plugin settings page
- Fix – HTML display with applied jobs in Jobs page
- Fix – Error in user profile job tab
- Fix – Settings are not working correctly
- Fix – Saved jobs display incorrect count number and “save job” button is missing.
- first version.