This plugin does the following:
|Author:||Wbcom Designs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-06-2017|
|Total downloads:||5 120|
Click to start download
What are the plugin requirements?
For support, You can contact us at our website.
You can contact at our website wbcomdesigns.com for any query related to plugin and BuddyPress.
EXTEND BUDDYPRESS JOB MANAGER WITH ‘Jobmate’
BuddyPress Job Manager is built by the experienced developers at Wbcom Designs who also offer a premium Job Direcotry solution called JobMate – Jobs & Resumes Listing.
- Enhancement – Improve Backend UI where you can all manage wbcom plugin’s settings at one place. #38
- Fix – Fixed profile page error.
- Fix – Fixed issues with WP Job Manager listing page.
- Fix – Fixed issues with Edit, Duplicate and Delete functionality on BuddyPress Page.
- Enhancement – Added ‘Private message’ on candidate contact button.
- Fix – Translation fixes
- Enhancement – Setting to show recently updated or desired resume at BuddyPress profile view.
- Enhancement – Resume listing at BuddyPress profile.
- Enhancement – Code Quality enhancement with WPCS
- Fix – Post a Job for employer is not working when member slug is different
- Fix – Fixed 404 errors on certain tabs
- Fix – PHP warning and errors
- Tweak – Tab name changed to Post a New Job for Employer
- Enhancement – Add tab for Applied Job list
- Enhancement – Added options to display Job and Resume menu inside BuddyPress admin bar
- Enhancement – Added Support for WordPress Job Manager – Bookmarks
- Enhancement – Added Support for WordPress Job Manager – Alerts
- Fix – Warning display on the page.
- Fix – When the user submits listing it blocks page and display warning.
- Fix – After plugin install error generated on backend and frontend.
- Fix – Error in plugin settings page
- Fix – HTML display with applied jobs in Jobs page
- Fix – Error in user profile job tab
- Fix – Settings are not working.
- Fix – Saved jobs display incorrect count number and “save job” button is missing.
- first version.