BuddyPress Favourite Notification adds a notification for buddypress activity.
It support Boss wall plugin , BBpress and Buddypress Wall plugin as well.
|Author:||Wbcom Designs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-08-2015|
|Total downloads:||13 220|
Click to start download
BuddyPress Favorite Notification adds a notification for BuddyPress activity.
How it works:-
It shows live notifications of members on a BuddyPress based social network site. User will get notified after any like or favorite BuddyPress activity by users.
Yes, It needs you to have BuddyPress installed and activated and the BuddyPress notifications component must be enabled
Please visit Wbcom Designs for any query related to plugin and BuddyPress.
- Fix – Removed unused code
- Fix – Fixed clear notification on activity visit issue
- Fix – Fix phpcs issue
- Fix – (#2) Add admin notice for required plugin
- Fix – (#1) Add a review admin notice
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.3.0 #4
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.1.0 #2
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 3.1.0
- updated language file
- Self notification are removed
- Stable tag update
- Will mark read to activity notification in one click
- Fixed self notification issue.
- first version.