Bootstrap Multi-language Responsive Portfolio is a simple WordPress plugin to showcase your portfolio on your website.
|Author:||August Infotech (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-03-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 072|
Click to start download
Bootstrap Multi-language Responsive Portfolio is a simple WordPress plugin which helps you to showcase yout portfolio data on your website.
This plugin is implemented in English as a default language but it is translatable so you can easily localize it.
- Portfolio Page: Select the page on which you would like to dispaly the portfolio.
- Title: Using shortcode you can display portfolio items on other pages too. Value added for this field will be displayed as Title of portfolio section generated using shortcode.
- Content: Like title, you can define text to be displayed above portfolio items.
- Number of Posts: Number of posts to be displayed per page. If not specified, by default 8 items will be displayed per page.
- Portfolio Page Layout: This option specifies if portfolio listing would be 2, 3 or 4 column format.
- Order By: Portfolio data will be sorted and displayed in order of this field.
- Order: Specify if portfolio will be displayed in ascending or descending order of above selected field.
- Easy to install.
- It is responsive.
- Easy to understand coding standard.
- You can add languages to localize it.
- Categorized and filterable portfolio.
- Portfolio detail page with slider and social media sharing options.
- Sidebar widget (Portfolio Featured Recent Posts) provided to display featured recent portfolios. You can define title of the widget and number of posts to be displayed. There is a facility provided in admin to mark portfolio item as featured item.
- Provided shortcode [portfolio count="2" orderby ="title" order="asc" category="category title"] to display portfolio data in other templates. This shortcode is useful when you would like to display some of portfolio data on home page or other pages. "count" paramenter specifies number of items to be displayed, "orderby" paramater specifies sorting field, "order" parameter specifies sort direction that is "asc" and "desc", "category" parameter specifies which category data to display. If count is not specified, then by default 4 data will be displayed. If category is not specified, all category data will be displayed.
Plugin Develop by August Infotech Visit website
Portfolio Featured Recent Posts Widget.
Portfolio Section Generated From Shortcode.
Added Portfolio Item In Admin Area.
Portfolio Listing In Admin Area.
Portfolio Detailed Page
Three Column Portfolio Page.
Four Column Portfolio Page.
Portfolio Admin Settings.
Two Column Portfolio Page.
- First version.
- Added title and content in portfilo template page.