This is a WordPress plugin for Premium Booklaunch users that lets you display your Booklaunch.io page as a page template on your WordPress website.
|Author:||The Booklaunch Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-01-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Installation & Use
- Unzip the folder and drag it into your WordPress
- Navigate to
- Activate the plugin
- Add a new
Page Attributesin the righthand sidebar, set the
- A meta box titled
Booklaunch Page Optionswill be added
- Paste your Booklaunch page URL into the input field. For example,
- Publish the WordPress page and share your new Booklaunch URL.
This plugin requires WordPress' "Custom Page Template" feature to work normally. This core feature is enabled by standard in 99% of WordPress themes, however, some themes (like Thesis) disable this functionality and are not compatible with the Booklaunch.io plugin.
Need help? Experiencing issues? Email us any time at email@example.com
Why won’t my Booklaunch page display properly?
In order for the plugin to work, you must be a Premium Booklaunch.io user.
Why don’t I see the Booklaunch meta box on my page edit screen?
- Make sure your theme meets this plugin’s requirements.
- Make sure the Booklaunch Options are toggled on in the editor’s “Screen Options” tab.
- Actually fixing mobile responsive 🙂
- Fixes mobile responsive
- Fixes meta box display bug while adding new pages.
- Fixes meta box display bug.
- First version of the plugin
- Custom fields for ‘Booklaunch’ page template.