This Plugin will help you to easily create a booking/reservation system your WordPress website or blog.
|Author:||Dot on Paper (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2013|
|Total downloads:||316 904|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
Click here to view Pinpoint Booking System WordPress Plugin Documentation.
Upload the folder booking-system from the zip file to “wp-content/plugins” and activate the plugin in your admin panel or upload booking-system.zip in the “Add new” section.
- Small bug when adding a reservation from back end has been repaired.
- Phone number country prefix is saved and displayed in reservations, bug repaired.
- Coupon check in date and start hour validation bug has been repaired.
- Front end rules translation is now displayed, bug repaired.
- The sidebar is displaying the number of booked items when the option to use start/end date was disabled and a rule for a minimum booked items number was set, bug repaired.
- When the number of booked items is lower than the minimum number available set in the calendar settings, the number available will be booked instead of creating a reservation with 0 booked items, bug repaired.
View complete changelog here.