This Plugin will help you to easily create a booking/reservation system your WordPress website or blog.
|Author:||PINPOINT.WORLD (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2013|
|Total downloads:||345 686|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
Click here to view Pinpoint Booking System WordPress Plugin Documentation.
Upload the folder booking-system from the zip file to “wp-content/plugins” and activate the plugin in your admin panel or upload booking-system.zip in the “Add new” section.
- A reservation with a booking stop rule can not be submitted if you leave the calendar page open for a few hours and try within the ‘x minutes in advance’ timeframe, bug repaired.
- Default availability for hours now displays the correct number of hours and per day, bug repaired.
- The current day will display the correct number of hours that are still available, including the case when you have a booking stop rule enabled, bug repaired.
- Booking unavailable hours after changing the date from an available hour bug has been repaired.
- Correct currencies for Kazakhstan Tenge and Namibia Dollar are now displayed, bug repaired.
- Isolated case when you could not book more than 2 weeks on default availability has been repaired.
View complete changelog here.