Makes a calendar and booking form widget to take the user to the Book Serve Hotel Booking Engine.
|Author:||Book Serve (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-05-2015|
|Total downloads:||2 016|
Click to start download
Edit a special offer
Making a booking: Select room type.
Making a booking: Select extras
Making a booking: Summary of booking
Making a booking: Payment details
Making a booking: Onscreen confirmation of booking
Register a property on BookServe
Login to BookServe
Edit availability - Desktop User Interface
Installing the plugin takes seconds.
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Upload and press “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the plugin zip file from your computer
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful. And you will redirect to the Welcome page.
Installation is complete!When the plugin is installed to your WordPress site
- Sign Up to the BookServe service. There are Free, Standard and Full Support options
- Set the first date you want for the booking calendar in the plugin settings
- Set your language ISO) (en for English, FR for French)
- Add in your Book-Serve URL. That’s it!
That’s it! If you’re unclear about the installation process, you can watch a youtube video, download our PDF instructions, register with our support forum and work with other users. Still having trouble from there? See the FAQ for more troubleshooting ideas or contact support.
I don’t have an account. How can I register?
To create an account you need to go to the Book Serve website and register. Registration takes less than 2 minutes.
When you register a new account you will receive a username and password.
How do I set it up?
Read the Get Started Guide.
I’ve read the Quick Start Guide and followed the steps, but I get an error message when I try to book
You’ve missed one of the fields in the setup. Check everything is filled in and try again.
How do I set up specials
Login into your property on BookServe, set in the menus
Mobile administration of availability, how do I do that?
Put a /m at the end of your administration URL
Can I do this all by myself?
Yes you can, in fact the people running the property are best placed to manage and market themselves.
Marketing! That sounds difficult. What’s the TL;DR version?
Take some good pictures, find out what rates are like in your area and be realistic about where your property in location / quality / reputation. Price accordingly, and make some good offers. Consider using the ‘billboard effect’ by posting your unsold inventory to Expedia. Work on improving your reputation by treating your customers well.