Customise the wordpress login box quickly and easily
|Author:||BinaryMoon (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-01-2008|
|Total downloads:||418 536|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
2.2.1 – December 1st 2017
- Remove text shadow on login button so that it’s more consistently readable.
- Make it clearer what the text link colour changes.
- Change CSS label to match the core customizer label.
- Remove CSS vendor prefixes that are no longer needed.
2.2 – November 30th 2017
- Fix default colour values so that the default button works properly
- Fix PHP 7 warnings in CSSTidy
- Sanitize more things for extra security
- Make translations work properly. Improve coding standards (again :))
- Fix coding standards and improve security
- Update the localization strings so that the new language pack system will be able to translate the plugin
- Stop color picker from being loaded on every page in the admin – thanks to mgsisk for the report and code fix
- Update CSS Tidy files to latest version
- New Feature: Custom CSS – now you can edit everything! 🙂
- make link colour affect login button to ensure things remain harmonious
- improve sanitization/ security throughout
- encode footer html properly so that html actually works – and is safe
- make plugin path more flexible for people who move wp-content directory
- improve security, and massively improve the admin page
- add a shadow colour option, improve login url support, change admin footer text
- Add a background image for the main body of the site
- Some tweaks to the login layout
- A total rewrite with a new options screen, and a redesigned page login layout
- Old old old, needs updating