Adds the ID of the current blog/site to the Site Admin submenu and Howdy greeting, links to Edit Blog/Site screen.
|Author:||Kailey Lampert (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-06-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 202|
Click to start download
Adds the ID of the current blog/site to the Edit Site menu item. Available only to super-admins.
- Dropping support for old versions of WordPress
- Rewritten for l10n, simplicity, namespacing
- make sure “Site ID” isn’t clickable for regular admins
- 3.3 compatibility, ID under Site Name menu
- In 3.2, ID appears in “Howdy” dropdown, or under Dashboard in the sidebar
- Fixed broken network admin links
- Notice appears if not running multisite
- 3.1 compatibility (about time!)
- works for wpmu 2.9 and wp 3.0 (for the sake of my sanity…)
- WP 3.0 upgrades (not compatible with WPmu)
- Blog ID links to Edit Blog Screen
- Initial Release.