This is a free add-on plugin for contact form 7, which validates the email field and restrict unwanted email submission.
|Author:||Aniket Bahalkar (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-06-2019|
|Total downloads:||1 842|
Click to start download
Contact form 7 – Blacklist unwanted email plugin is designed to restrict Blacklisted, Spam, Generic and Competitor Email domains preventing your valuable downloadable resources or limiting registrations on your website blogs. The plugin is Free and allows blacklisting of around 4750+ free and unwanted domains. Whether you have a small startup or an established online portal you can use our plugin to restrict your undesired subscribers.
Through CF7 – Blacklist unwanted emails plugin, site admin can manage email field validation. Create a list of unwanted email domains that could cause a validation error and block them e.g. Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, Live.com or Competitorsdomain.com, etc.
Default settings can be added in the ‘Block Email CF7’ > Enter ‘List of Email Fields to Validate’ > Enter ‘Default Error Message’ > Enter ‘List of Domains to be Blocked/Blacklisted’ followed by a comma.
- Allowed only Business or Company email submission.
- Restrict free domains email (likes gmail.com, yahoo.com etc.) from registrations and submissions of forms.
- Block to registrations and submissions of specific form.
- Block a specific email field in case there are multiple email fields in the form.
- Inbuilt plugin functionalities offers blacklisting around 4750+ free and spam domains.
For more details please visit [Official website:]( http://wpstudio.org )
Here is a demo link for this plugin:DEMO
Enjoy! And please don’t forget to rate and ask for support if you face any troubles.
Please ask for any question, issues.
1.1.0 Fixed stylesheet enqueue bug and tested up to latest WordPress version.