Our free Blobinator content analyzer plugin for WordPress provides deep text analysis of your articles and product descriptions.
|Author:||Michael Bordash (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-01-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 284|
Click to start download
The Blobinator cognitive content analyzer plugin for WordPress provides deep text analysis of your posts, pages, and product listings. With our cognitive approach to content analysis, you can get an objective review of your tone, discover hidden keywords and concepts buried within your content, and explore the emotions your articles are projecting. Use these discoveries to adjust your writing style to your target audience and optimize search engine indexing through cognitive automatic tagging and linking related keyword tags to your content. Works with both article content and product descriptions, like WooCommerce.
Features of our free WordPress plugin include:
- Tone & Sentiment analysis (positive, mixed, neutral, negative)
- Emotion detection and breakdown
- Keyword and related keyword extraction
- Concept extraction and discovery
- Cognitive tagging: automatically tag your content
Please give us many stars if you like the cognitive magic!
This screen shot depicts real-time content analysis for an article after pressing the Blobinator button.
This screen shot depicts the Blobinator button now appearing in your content editing form.
Is this a free service?
Yes. You will get 100 queries a day for free. You can purchase a paid subscription for $5 at https://www.blobinator.com
Do you have a paid version?
Yes, the paid version is available via subscription at https://www.blobinator.com
Can I display sentiment or emotion analysis on my public posts?
Yes. Go to Settings > Blobinator and select Yes to display sentiment or emotion on your public content
- Introduces support for WordPress 5.4 as well as some bug fixes/enhancements
- Minor bug fix and API Key option for paid subscribers
- Major UI change, removed modal presentation in favor of in-page container with tab controller
- Fixed repo discrepancy which caused an exception
- Fixed bug when appending tags to an article
- Included ability to show emotion analysis on public posts
- If public display is on, cognitive analysis will process content on public view (and then cached)
- Code cleanup
- Added settings page so you can display sentiment analysis on your public posts
- Slight update to chart UI
- Code cleanup
- Fixed plugin activation error
- Fixed trial key issue
- Set default trial key, so no more manual activation. Also converted color bars to blue.
- BUG-FIX: Fixed modal height based on viewport.
- Cleaned up the README file and instructions, also included some screenshots.
- Minor display fixes
- First release of Blobinator plugin and corresponding SaaS service w/ keyed activation
- Feature set includes: emotion detection, sentiment analysis, keyword extraction, concept expansion