An elegant way for artists to showcase their concerts, shows, and gigs. Display upcoming and past events in a post, page, or widget. Posters supported
|Author:||Bizarski (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-11-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 311|
Click to start download
A simple plugin for musicians to show off their gigs in an elegant way. Perfect for rock bands. You can display upcoming and past events in a page or a post, using shortcodes. Upcoming events can also be displayed in a widget. Each gig can have its own poster and links. When the poster thumbnail is clicked, the full-size image is displayed in a Fancybox window (jQuery). Size of thumbnails is customizable.
Bizarski Cute Gigs Plugin - Features
This is a list of the main features that this plugin has. For feature suggestions, feel free to contact Bizarski.
- Easily upload a gig poster. The image will be automatically resized and cropped.
- Add information about a gig: date, location, start time, price, other artists.
- Add up to three buttons with customizable text and links.
- Display a list of upcoming gigs inside a page or a post.
- Display a list of past gigs inside a page or a post.
- Limit and offset the list of events for pagination.
- Display the poster of the earliest upcoming gig inside a widget.
screenshot-2.jpg - Adding a new gig from the back end
screenshot-1.jpg - Front end view with custom style
- Bugfix: Fixed incompatibility issues with WordPress 3.5.
- NEW: Added choice between opening links in new window, or same window.
- NEW: Added support for up to three buttons per gig.
- Changed: Moved file storage to WordPress’s “upload” folder.