A simple plugin to help website owners and authors on WordPress powered sites to receive bitcoin donations from their posts.
|Author:||BitMate (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-06-2013|
|Total downloads:||4 392|
Click to start download
Multi-Cryptocurrency BitMate Donation Box
Expanded Multi-Cryptocurrency BitMate Donation Box
Multi-Cryptocurrency BitMate Donation Box with Names
Multi-Cryptocurrency BitMate Donation Box Widget
Expanded Multi-Cryptocurrency BitMate Donation Box Widget
Maximalist BitMate Donation Box
Maximalist BitMate Donation Box Widget
The User Profile Settings
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter a valid bitcoin address on the User Profile page under “BitMate Donation Information” for any users that wish to enable the donation box.
- Configure the display options through the “BitMate” page.
- (Optional) Use the [bitmate-author-donate] shortcode anywhere you want to manually include the donation box, e.g. WordPress pages etc.
What if I don’t want the donation box to appear on my posts?
You can simply remove the bitcoin address from your user profile to disable the box from appearing on your posts. The same applies for any user.
I need help with something not mentioned here?
Check out the official plugin site for more information.
- Content display fix
- Updated Welcome Page
- SVN Image Directory Fix
- Updated Read Me
- Created “Maximalist Mode” which uses legacy styling when only a Bitcoin address is in use.
- Added support for additional cryptocurrencies; Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, ZCash
- Add option to show/hide names next to cryptocurrency icons
- Interated CryptoFont by @AMPoellmann based on design inspiration from criptonoticias.
- Using Semnatic Versioning with consideration to; overall interface adjustments and cryptocurrency URI parsing as major (X.0.0), feature and currency additions as minor (0.X.0), and bug fixes as patches (0.0.X).
- Moved from Google QR Chart API to local open source generator for improved privacy.
- Added welcome/update screen.
- Fixed page display bug.
- Fixed mixed content error for SSL enabled websites.
- Removed encoded character bug on settings page.
- Fixed content display for authors without bitcoin address.
- Display below posts option now only applies to posts, not pages.
- Widget QR Code Bugfix
- Added BitMate author donation widget
- Optimised responsive CSS for improved display at smaller widths
- First Public Release