A simple plugin to help website owners and authors on WordPress powered sites to receive bitcoin donations from their posts.
|Author:||BitMate (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-06-2013|
|Total downloads:||3 748|
Click to start download
What if I don’t want the donation box to appear on my posts?
You can simply remove the bitcoin address from your user profile to disable the box from appearing on your posts. The same applies for any user.
I need help with something not mentioned here?
Check out the official plugin site for more information – http://bitmate.net/author-donations/
- Fixed page display bug.
- Fixed mixed content error for SSL enabled websites.
- Removed encoded character bug on settings page.
- Fixed content display for authors without bitcoin address.
- Display below posts option now only applies to posts, not pages.
- Widget QR Code Bugfix
- Added BitMate author donation widget
- Optimised responsive CSS for improved display at smaller widths
- First Public Release