The bidorbuy Store Integrator allows you to get products from your online store listed on bidorbuy quickly and easily.
|Author:||bidorbuy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-11-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 538|
Click to start download
Supported PHP versions: 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2
PHP extensions: curl, mbstring
- Log in to control panel as administrator.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > press Upload Plugin button.
bidorbuy Store Integratorarchive (do not unpack the archive).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Fixed UI conflict with Rocket Dashboard and download issue caused by WooCommerce Product Feed plugins (supports #5588 and #5579).
- EOL of support WordPress 4.7.x (31 August 2018).
[Updated on Aug 18, 2018]
- Added possibility to change product condition in XML (available conditions: New, Secondhand, Refurbished).
[Updated on June 14, 2018]
- Fixed export issue – when admin flies were extracted to a separate folder.
- EOL (End-of-life due to the end of life of this version) for PHP 5.4 support.
- EOL (End-of-life due to the end of life of this version) for WordPress 4.3.x, WordPress 4.4.x, WordPress 4.5.3.x.
[Updated on May 30, 2018]
- XML:Product Code changes| export only assigned SKU (product ID is ommitted).
[Updated on May 10, 2018]
- Fixed issue when newly created category was included into Allow Offer tab.
[Updated on May 03, 2018]
- Changed default behaviour for Allow Offer feature – false by default.
[Updated on May 01, 2018]
- Added Allow Offer feature.
[Updated on April 19, 2018]
- Fixed core export error: could not resolve host…
[Updated on April 13, 2018]
- Added GTIN tag.
- Debug section improvements: renaming block.
[Updated on April 11, 2018]
- Added workaround with checking permalink_structure and REQUEST_URI for
Custom Permalink Structure broke Store Integrator activityissue.
[Updated on March 15, 2018]
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.3.3: added uncategorized category, fixed tooltips.
[Updated on March 06, 2018]
- Logging error improvements: added logging event and disabling log options.
[Updated on February 14, 2018]
- Fixed issue when description was not properly exported.
[Updated on February 03, 2018]
- Fixed error when product with q-ty=0 is exported to feed.
[Updated on February 01, 2018]
- Fixed error related to PSR-2 coding standards.
[Updated on January 29, 2018]
- Added HTTPS to the AdVert Pro URL on Store Integrator Settings page.
- Changed plugin code according to PSR-2 coding standards.
- Removed ‘Send Logs To Email’ feature.
[Updated on January 26, 2018]
- Improved product description export.
[Updated on December 06, 2017]
- Added force CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8_unicode_ci by default for next database tables: bobsi_tradefeed_product, bobsi_tradefeed_product_base, bobsi_tradefeed_audit.
[Updated on November 30, 2017]
- Restored compatibility with WooCommerce < 3.0.0.
- Fixed dependence on pretty permalinks.
[Updated on November 17, 2017]
- Adopted plugin according to wordpress.org rules.
- WooCommerce Store Integrator 2.0.15 supports only WooCommerce 3.0.0 and higher.
[Updated on November 14, 2017]
- Reporting each Reset Audit effort as an extra notification in a log file (only for Debug logging level).
[Updated on November 07, 2017]
- Added possibility to include the attributes in product titles for the WooCommerce integrator.
- Fixed an issue when export throws fatal error in case if WooCommerce is deactivated.
- Fixed an issue when WooCommerce throws warning in case of deleting the attributes.
- Fixed an issue when
Pendingproducts are missing in feed.
- Corrected headers processing in Store Integrator core.
[Updated on September 30, 2017]
- Improved the logging strategy for Debug level.
- Added extra save button which was removed from Debug section (the settings page).
[Updated on August 21, 2017]
- EOL (End-of-life due to the end of life of this version) for PHP 5.3 support.
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.1.1.
[Updated on August 02, 2017]
- Fixed error in query (1292): Incorrect datetime value: ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’ for column ‘row_modified_on’ at row 1.
- Fixed error in query (1055): Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column.
- Fixed issue when “$this->dbLink->execute” hides the real error messages.
- Fixed issue when bobsi tables are created always with random charset instead of utf8_unicode_ci.
- Fixed issue when export process is interrupted by zlib extension.
[Updated on June 06, 2017]
- Added a flag to display BAA fields (to display BAA fields on the setting page add ‘&baa=1’ to URL in address bar).
- Added an appropriate warning on the Store Integrator setting page about EOL(End-of-life) of export non HTTP URL to the tradefeed file.
[Updated on March 07, 2017]
- Improved the upgrade process.
[Updated on December 29, 2016]
- Added support of multiple images.
- Added support of images from product description.
- Added the possibility to open PHP info from store Integrator settings page.
[Updated on December 20, 2016]
- Added additional improvements for Store Integrator Settings page.
- Fixed an issue when Store Integrator cuts the long name of categories in Export Criteria section.
[Updated on November 18, 2016]
- Added new feature: if product has weight attribute, the product name should contain this attribute value.
- Fixed an issue when tradefeed is invalid to being parsed with Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
[Updated on November 02, 2016]
- Fixed an issue of empty XML after changing the settings.
- Fixed an issue when it is impossible to download log after its removal.
- Fixed an issue when extra character & added to the export URL.
- Corrected the export link length: it was too long.
- Added an error message if “mysqli” extension is not loaded.
[Updated on October 18, 2016]
- Added warning in case if ‘readfile’ function is disabled.
- The PHP version has changed to 5.3.0.
- Fixed Settings Page styles.
[Updated on August 19, 2016]
- Added support for WordPress 4.5.x (WooCommerce 2.6.x and WooCommerce 2.5.x).
[Updated on July 07, 2016]
- Added Reset export data link to a plugin settings page.
- Added a possibility to check the plugin version.
- Fixed a bug when on certain occasions disabled products were still exported.
[Updated on April 27, 2016]
- Added optimization technology for huge data sets, which significantly improves integrator performance.
- Enhancements and bugs fixes.
[Updated on September 12, 2015]
- First release.
[Released on April 07, 2014]