Provides shortcode and widget for displaying book recommendations from RSS feed.
|Author:||Håvard Grimelid (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-01-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 446|
Click to start download
This plugin provides a simple shortcode and a widget which enables you to display book recommendations from RSS feeds on your website. So it’s basically a very simple RSS plugin.
The plugin is written primarily to work with the book recommendations feed from the Norwegian Deichman library.
The plugin uses the main Deichman RSS feed as default:
https://anbefalinger.deichman.no/. But this can be changed by supplying a new URL as argument to the shortcode or added in the widget configuration.
The plugin is available in English, Norwegian bokmål and Norwegian nynorsk.
The development of this plugin is sponsored by Hordaland Fylkeskommune.
- Change widget default source URL.
- Cleaning up code and replace deprecated PHP functionality.
- Removed duplicate function argument.
- Support for setting number of reviews in both widget and short code (
number=4for instance) and setting for hiding images added to widget.
- Reduce size for images from Bokkilden and prevent images from Krydder from being displayed. Added support for disable images altogether in shortcode with
- Version number bump. No changes in this version.
- Use fixed image height in grid view and use stylesheet timestamp in query string for cache busting.
- Make plugin translatable.
- Change grid styling, add html truncation.
- Initial release.