Making WordPress websites…better.
|Author:||Kyle Maurer (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-10-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 330|
Click to start download
Have you noticed that your site is lacking something? Are you experiencing problems with WordPress and/or a plugin and/or a theme and/or your indigestion? If this sounds like you, we recommend installing this plugin right away.
What does it do?
Betterify has been created with a single goal: to make every WordPress site better. And that is exactly what it does.
Here's a rundown of the technical features:
- Fixes serial class conflicts
- Reduces synchronized load caching errors
- Stabilizes transient MIME types
- Optimizes search parameters
- Cleanses nonce variants
- Improves global path modules
- Eliminates potentially harmful epoxy resins
And it does it all without requiring you to configure a single setting! So what are you waiting for? Activate Betterify today!
Also, Betterify is completely 100% compatible with VideoDash!
How does this plugin fix all the errors?
We’ve written the code for this plugin in a completely PHP 5.3 compliant, Object Oriented, non-obfuscated way so that the detection of obstructed array methods will always pass through our normalize scripting processor. It is basically fool proof.
I’ve activated the plugin but my site doesn’t seem any better. Is something wrong?
Most likely no. Try taking the following steps:
- Reboot your computer
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Navigate to your site’s home page
- Double click on the header and then on the footer (anywhere is fine)
- Contact your ISP and request that they convert your protocol methods to SMTP
- (Optional) Open a support thread here
If that doesn’t work, try deactivating and then reactivating the plugin.
I kind of thought my site was better before I activated Betterify. Should I just deactivate it?
How can I ever thank you?
Don’t thank me. Thank the person on the plugin review team who actually let this plugin on the repository.
Is this plugin actually a placebo?
- Now completely BPA free thanks to Chris Klosowski
- Awful title filters added by Lucas Karpiuk
- Improved WordPress speed
- Implemented stricter security measures
- Added function for front end design enhancements courtesy of Kris
- Initial release.
- Added filter for making titles better
- Included fix function for repairing broken things
- Implemented conflict resolution feature
- Created function for optimizing SEO